tuscl

Double feature: Nude beach then strip club

rogergreene
Massachusetts
This may be a little off topic so sorry if it isn't appropriate.

I was in LA two weeks ago on Saturday with nothing to do so I thought I'd spend some time at the beach during the day. The good thing was it was sunny California - the bad thing was it was only March. It was in the 70s which felt great to me coming from New England, but I think it was too cold for most locals.

I drove down to San Diego and hiked down to Black's Beach - which is a legal nude beach. If you've never been there, it can be very hit or miss in terms of the scenery. I was only there a few hours in the afternoon and mostly it was a little old shaved pussy in the middle of a lot of random naked men. Some decent ladies in their 20s and 30s but all had suits on.

I was unhappily about to climb back up to the parking lot when I saw two groups of college girls coming down the long path. UCSD is right next door so there can be a lot of college traffic. One group of three girls came down and stripped to bikinis to take pictures of each other. I think to show other people that they had come to the nude beach even though they weren't nude.

Then a group of four girls came down and did the same picture taking thing, standing about 15 feet away from me at the water's edge. Two asians and two blonds. This time, they didn't just get down to their bikinis. They all took off their tops and one of the asian girls stripped totally nude.

This probably only went on for about 5 minutes, and luckily the beach was so empty that I was the only one close to them. Maybe it was just because they weren't professional strippers, but it was incredibly hot. Of course since it was a nude beach and not a club I was naked too. By the time they were putting their clothes back on I had a massive hardon just from watching them strip and pose. They noticed but kind of ignored it and looked the other way then climbed up the cliff and left, and I left soon too.

On the drive back to LA I couldn't stop thinking about them, especially the tight little naked asian girl with the little trimmed bush. It was a long drive but after taking a quick shower I headed out to Deja Vu. It was kind of weird to see naked girls in a different context and they looked painted and seedy compared with the girls at the beach.

Luckily, there was a very hot asian dancer there. Not as young as the beach girls, but definitely sexy and moved well on stage. I made sure to corner her when she got down before anyone else and told her I wanted to go straight to the VIP room. She had her hand on my crotch the whole way there and immediately pulled me out and gave me one of the best HJs finishing on her tits I've ever had. Maybe it seems wrong but I had those beach girls in my head the whole time she was stroking me.

Never did the combo nude beach/strip club day before. I've been to Black's, Haulover and Sandy Hook in the last ten years. I highly recommend them all, and if you have the time to hit a club afterwords, I can tell you that's an awesome way to end the day.

7 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    What, no prowling the UCSD campus for coeds inbetween???
  • rogergreene
    14 years ago
    too old, I'm afraid.
  • TimmyJimmy
    14 years ago
    nice!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    Then a group of four girls came down and did the same picture taking thing, standing about 15 feet away from me at the water's edge. Two asians and two blonds. This time, they didn't just get down to their bikinis. They all took off their tops and one of the asian girls stripped totally nude.

^^^
    pics or it didn't happen! lol

kidding, i would have enjoyed that too ;)
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yeah, we want pics !!
  • rogergreene
    14 years ago
    Sorry guys, I guess I wasn't clear. The girls were taking pictures of themselves - no one else was taking pictures of them. I was the only one close and I certainly didn't have a camera.

It's really not uncommon to see people at a nude beach take pictures of their own groups, but you never see someone take photos of someone else. At least, I've never seen that.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Well, come on down to South Beach here in Miami Beach, rogergreene. People are taking pictures of everything. Guys taking pictures of topless women, tourists taking pictures of themselves, cops taking pictures of the people taking pictures. It's a zoo down in the sections where all the spring breakers are, especially as the day goes on, and the beer and whatever takes effect with the college kids partying down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion