tuscl

Anyone else wear a cock ring to a strip club?

rogergreene
Massachusetts
Friday, March 11, 2011 6:11 PM
I started doing this about two years ago. Before I leave my car, I put one of the flexible rubber ones around my cock and balls. The thing I like about it is that you always have this nice pressure around your junk, which feels especially good when your watching naked girls. It also projects everything out a little and give you a little bit of a boner, which is also great when you get felt up during the hard sell. You need to find one that isn't too tight a fit because you may be wearing it for a while and don't necessarily want to sport major wood everywhere. The best part is when you get to the VIP rooms. Dancers usually do a double-take and ask about it. At least for me, it really adds to the spurting distance at the end of a HJ. I've overshot the girl's shoulder a couple of times. Feels great too.

17 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've thought about using them, but not in a club. :)
  • tttclub
    13 years ago
    I was under the impression that those are, oh how to put this nicely......for the gays. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    They can keep you dick hard longer; for some folks, even after they've cum. YMMV
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Some people call it "going to the club." GMD calls it "going to the lab."
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    If you need a cock ring to get a bit of a boner watching naked girls, you are either going to the wrong clubs or seeing the wrong dancers.
  • StripClubXpert
    13 years ago
    Just a note of warning. Found this info: "Have fun, but be careful. We know that knowing how to wear a cock ring is a simple way to make sex more fun, but you still have to be careful. Be sure not to wear a cock ring for longer that 20 minutes at a time. Wearing a cock ring for longer than 20 minutes can restrict too much blood to your penis and cause permanent damage. If you want to wear a cock ring for longer that 20 minutes, take your cock ring off after 20 minutes let your penis have a 5-10 minute rest to get the blood flowing again and then you can put your cock ring back on. Now that you know how to wear a cock ring let the good times roll."
  • StripClubXpert
    13 years ago
    Also: If you wish to wear a cock ring for longer periods of time, you should acquire a ring with a fixed size, such as one made from metal or leather. In the case of leather, most can be adjusted tighter via metal snaps or buckles, so you can get the best of both worlds. There are also versions of cock rings called "cock and balls," that both wrap around the penis and balls, AND have an extra ring attached to wrap around the shaft only
  • StripClubXpert
    13 years ago
    To: rl27 "If you need a cock ring to get a bit of a boner watching naked girls, you are either going to the wrong clubs or seeing the wrong dancers." There is hard and then there is blue steel hard. I've never considered the ring but I have popped a blue pill & gone to a club. It felt great but the thing is I got a great dance from a girl who bounced up & down. Any other time this would be great but between the overzealous dancing & the extra rigidity, I ended up with an abrasion at the end of the night!
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    I had not realized this option was available to me until I saw this thread, but now I'm seriously considering it! :) I presume one can "relieve pressure" in a restroom stall, thereby sidestepping the 20-minute limit?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    All the time.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    No but I once had a dancer ask me if I had a penis piercing. Turned out she was feeling the draw string knot on my shorts.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Old Guy Alert. You gotta be effin' kiddin' me. If she wants to see my junk in all of its "firm but no longer cold blue steel" glory, SHE will do the work. Cock ring, indeed.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    From childhood: Anyone remember tying string around your finger real tight to watch it turn purple? Remember the slightly painful tingling after you let the blood flow again? For this reason, I've never worn a cock ring...and probably never will! Plus they don't come in my size *pout*
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    I am with Prim0. One in my size might honestly be called a Cock Ringlet.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    TMFingI
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Ever put a chinese finger trap on your cock?
  • rogergreene
    13 years ago
    I would not recommend putting one of the metal ones on. Those look really scary. A flexible one doesn't hug you too tight, just enough pressure to feel good without cutting off the circulation. I don't use them every time at a club, but I have enjoyed it the few times I've worn one. You can even buy vibrating penis rings (which are different) at CVS now, so it's getting pretty mainstream.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion