tuscl

ROB Radar

Friday, March 11, 2011 4:05 AM
A cute dancer I was oogling from across the room saw me checking her out and immediately headed my way. Something in the way she looked at me and the way she walked immediately screamed ROB to me. My initial reaction was right. She immediately demanded I buy her a drink, then asked me for a tip when I declined. Then asked me for a dance, which she quoted at an outrageous price, and then asked for ANOTHER tip when I declined the dance. Anyone else seem to have ROB radar?

10 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    yeah i can usually pick em out of crowd pretty quickly but i still get fooled sometimes :(
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I wish. It usually takes an overt ROB tactic on her part to make me certain. This generally results in me considerling, if not obviously treating, *everyone* as a ROB until they prove otherwise.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I'm no good at picking them out but when I do find one, I slam them in my review.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I'm not good at it either. I'll give them all a chance and then deal with them based on their behavior. I've been disappointed some times and shockingly pleased at others. That's part of the fun!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Not good here. Might get bit once, but never twice. Well if she were Asian, who knows!
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    There is really no way to know unless you talk to them. And even then, some of them are very good at masking ti for a while, but of course it always comes out when they make their money moves.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Sometimes attitude and approach are tell-tale, especially in a touristy mecca like Bourbon Street, New Orleans, where the girls really don't mind moving on from one customer to the next in their pitch or after one under-performed over-paid song. Also, I've suspected for a while that in a "locals" club or other non-touristy venue, the more pro-active girls are the risks of being rip-offs.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I think the dancer's "PL Radar" trumps any ROB Radar I might have, lol.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I can't say I have ROB radar, but it becomes obvious quickly if they are. Hopefully before going back with them to get dances, then it might infuriate me and cut dances short and cut my losses. Clubber, you should have been on South Beach today. There was a group of young Asian babes cavorting in the water. Of course I had to enter the water and hang out in the general vicinity to watch them play. :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, I hate you! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion