tuscl

Flight Club visit Thursday 2/6

victor2
Florida
Tuesday, March 8, 2011 10:17 AM
I made a visit that night and talked to at least 8 strippers. Each on offered an unforgettable time by offering either HJ, Boob job, BJ or FS. the prices ranged from $80 at the bottom to $500. Until this visit I wasn't sure if they all offered some extra over the basic lap dance. How many of you fellow strip clubbers have experienced this and do you think that every stripper (or what percentage of them) offer extras? These days the economy in Detroit is still challenged inspite of some recent hirings and bonuses from the auto and supplier industries.

12 comments

• islaguy1
    13 years ago
    Maybe 80% will do extras but only about 60-70% will advertise it up front or suggest more can be had. Some are shy about it and probably would rather not go that far but the pressure is there to make the money by doing extras. Many of those that do extras are very comfortable about it and consider it part of the scene and a good number are down right enthusiastic about giving extras.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Anyone that goes to Flight Club and gets dances most likely will be offered extras. Detroit's clubs are exceptionally high mileage, and if you don't get offered extras, ask.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Dive bars in Colombus -- like The House of Babes???
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    I'm hoping that the $500 offer was for anal while her father, husband, and children watched, with her youngest son holding the camcorder ....
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Fenster: I had a truly horrific evening at the Flight Club last summer. One girl opened with an offer of FS for $800! No accompanying audience was included with her offer.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    That was unfortunate, farmerart. We've talked about some of the ROB's there when you posted about that bitch. Those drunk ROB's late at night at Flight Club are a fucking pain in the wallet. As I recall, you turned her down, which was a typically wise thing that you do. Taking one for the group is always a bummer.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    if Flight Club prices are too high there is also Bogarts down the street.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    I dunno about Bogart's... last time in I got charged $9 for a bottled water. Art may disagree, but I think $9 for a bottled water may well be worse than $800 for FS.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Funny that Bogarts comes up in this thread. I had a lousy experience at Bogarts last summer as well. $9 for water, CTQ? Beer was less as I remember ($7 or so). As for comparing $9 water to $800 FS, I don't disagree with you. Water is water. There is always the possibility that $800 FS MIGHT have been special enough to warrant the price. I didn't take the risk to find out! vince clued me into what went wrong for me on those two visits. DO NOT go to Bogarts or Flight Club late at night. You are virtually guaranteed to encounter seriously ripped dancers.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I've never been offered any extras in Columbus...and I've been to almost every club over the last 20 years. Then again, I've don't recall being offered extras at any club I've been to in the last 20yrs. Maybe I look like a cop. Maybe I'm too good looking so the girls don't think I'd be interested. Maybe I'm too nice and respectful. Who knows, but I'm obviously doing something wrong! It'd be nice to get the offer even if I wasn't looking for extras!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Prim0: Solution - Road trip.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Yeha, Prim0: head for Detroit but take along a bulletproof vest (at least until the AK-47 crew goes down...) Art, a bottled water is $6.50 at Bogart's. I usually raise it to $8 with the tip. Last time in though the bartendress only gave me back $1 out of my $10. Why? Because she got wind I tip one of the waitresses $1 everytime in (for nothing, eh, protection money from the waitress' b*tchy side!!!) and said waitress gives me a big hug and kiss everytime now. Anyways, bartendress indicated she wanted to be treated the same way and thereby she deducted the $1 without my permission. I WAS TICKED. I haven't been back to Bogart's since, fyi. I'd advise anyone to start at Penthouse Club and then Hustler Club to sample their day shifts first.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion