tuscl

Least crowded times to visit a strip club?

I was at Platinum Plus in Columbia last night. I forgot it was the end of the month. I believe more people get paid and go to strip clubs and spend money at the end of the month and around the 15th in the area. However there were a lot of college age kids who may have left a sporting event. So if you want to avoid crowds and you visit clubs only on the weekend, I'm thinking the end/beginning of the month is the worst time. Two weekends especially the 3rd week of the month if it doesn't fall on a bimonthly pay period being the best weekend to visit.

What do you guys and gals think?

16 comments

• sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Maybe I need to study major sporting event schedules in the Columbia area. I don't like visiting a club when it's hard to find a seat.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I once told a dancer clubs seem to be busier after people get paid and she was like, oh, I never thought of that before. She was young so I believed she was being truthful. Some people get paid at the end of the month, some people get paid twice a month while others may get paid weekly. I believe a lot of the higher paid people get paid only once or twice a month. A lot of people don't manage their money well and spend it quickly so when the third week of the month comes around, some are out of disposable cash and clubs are less crowded. This is especially true if it's a real long month and people don't get paid before the weekend because the end of the month is on a Tuesday or Wednesday.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    It seems pretty slow on saturday afternoons. One club tries to bribe patrons in with free chicken wings saturday 4-7pm and it is still slow. free cover and half off drinks also is not enough to bring in the crowd. Maybe it is just a columbus thing because I have been to amber's in cleveland on a saturday afternoon and it was busy. Seems like dancers don't want to come in too early on saturday because they know the business lunch crowd will not be there.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Agreed, samsung. One of the few days/times I can club is on Saturday afternoons, preferably after 2pm. I rotate thru 4 or 5 clubs, and all of them are pretty dead on Saturday days. I know that the better the weather, the fewer dancers will show up. Nature of the beast, I guess.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I think I remember CTQWERTY mentioning he got $150 FS at Penthouse on a slow saturday afternoon.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Nah, I want to go in when it's the busiest. Bigger crowds attract the younger, hotter, more normal (for strippers, anyway) girls. Slow times usually just mean a bunch of lifers. Fuck do I hate the lifers.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I tried opening Henry's North once just to see what it would be like. Arrived at liked 11:05 am and the club opened at 11:am. The manager and bouncer were seated in two chairs on the main floor conversing, probably surprised by my arrival (they didn't try to collect cover), a bartender was setting up, and one of the dancers from the day before, was seated at the bar as she was to be a waitress that day. Dancer-turned-waitress smiled at me (she was a cutie) as she remebered me from the day before (big accomplishment, right?) and I walked over to chat with her (beacuse of so little going on.) I didn't know what to expect and frankly I thought she was going to say we can go screw in the back because there likely won't be any customers in the place for a little while yet. Instead she just laid on about how I should buy more dances with her. Just then the first dancer emerged from the lockerroom, a large heavy-set gal and my interest in hanging at Henry's died on the vine. Promptly bolted for Bogie's, where they had all the gals up and dancing by 11:30am.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I don't mind a club being busy. I just don't want it so busy that it's packed and I have to stand up because their aren't any empty seats. When the lap dance rooms are packed as well and you have trouble finding an empty spot in there, you know it's really busy.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Every club near me that I go to is never busy before 9pm, even on Friday and Saturday night. And none of them are ever busy the rest of the time.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Before 9pm at most clubs, you will be there as the hotter ones show up, and you might find a gem in the earlier starters. Day shift usually is slow until Happy Hour, so before 3 pm, you'll find the regulars who are there to make their money and leave.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Rachel's in columbus used to open in the afternoon but the bouncers didn't always show up until happy hour or so. Once had an offer from a less attractive dancer to go "play" before the guys showed up. If it had been one of the more attractive dancers I might have had a story to share with you!
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Dancers in Detroit used to schedule their prime time for the days that auto execs got paid--the first of the month. Those guys aren't around any more. The slowest time is Monday at lunch and Saturday, after 2pm. Dancers are eager to please, but the quality may be low.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I have found that it is best to wait at least 1 hour past opening time before hitting a club. Stripper aren't ready,etc. I would agree with vincemichaels that usually before 9PM is the slowest in terms of how many dancers are working but for the best mileage noon to 5PM works best for me.
  • kingcripple
    14 years ago
    i went to a club last wednesday around 3:45. about 7 dancers and 5 patrons
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    TH-Sat are best
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    For me, definitely an afternoon through shift change guy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion