tuscl

Burning rubber?

Thursday, February 24, 2011 6:19 PM
Okay, so there has been some talk on here about trimming and shaving and such. (I see on Nair and similar products that it is not recommended to use in pubic areas. Why not? Does it cause infertility?) A day or two after shaving, there usually crops up that scratchy little stubble. There have even been some posts talking about shaving butt cracks. Understandable, maybe, but how? Do you get into a yoga position with a Bic razor and a hand mirror? With some puckered skin or (worse yet) hemorrhoids, I'd think that could ugly fast. I'd rather they not find me that way, collapsed in a pool of blood. And again, the Nair type products are not recommended. In any event, so the metro dudes these days have bald nuts, dicks, and asses. (Anybody need talcum powder?) And the girls are bald, too. Thus the question: So what if there is some stubble showing up and a condom is used? Does the condom get scraped up with the kitty stubble or, more likely, any ass stubble during anal? I haven't heard too much talk on here about anal being on the extras menu.

9 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    You gotta *keep* it shaved, so the stubble isn't a problem. Like your face, if you shave there too.
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    once had a woman tell me I should shave the 'equipment' because she thought it'd look "sexier" (her term). I looked at her for a moment then pointed to my face and said "There are days I can't manage to shave *this* without knicking myself! No $#@#&^ way am I getting a razor anywhere near down there!". 'nuf said.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Ever since testosterone forced my body to produce hair in the most annoying places I have mostly just let it go. The only times I have ever shaved my face was when safety regs demand that I mask up. Barbers are happy to keep the beard in trim. Shave my pubes? Not a chance.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I've always thought that shaving might be a nice OTC foreplay activity with a dancer. She could handle the razor - make sure you are observing her requests for compensation, of course - don't want to piss her off with a razor AND your balls in her hand. Might be hard to explain my motivation for shaving to the wife. Need to get the wife to do the shave...maybe wife would like to be shaved too? A frank domestic discussion is on the horizon...
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    You don't use depilatory products on genital regions because they BURN.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Touche, Larry. You throw out a joke comment and the guys take it seriously. By the way, condoms on pussy stubble, if you do it right, smells like burning tires.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Jack, I kinda got sidetracked with all the shaving and Nair and crap, but I was serious about the ass stubble question. I had a sista friend w/ benefits who was agreeable to anal. Never got a chance to try it out with her, but that thought did cross my mind. What if she had a little ass stubble? Would it scrape up the condom? Btw, DATY with her was fabulous and she was VERY appreciative. Sistas must not get that nearly enough.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    First of all, it's not all that difficult to shave those areas. You just gotta be careful! Prop a leg up on the tub wall, and most areas are pretty accessible. The first time is the hardest. Once you've "blazed the path", its just a matter of a steady hand. Also, start with a beard trimmer to cut the hair down, THEN shave.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    It would take some pretty heavy duty ass razor stubble to damage a rubber. Scary.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion