tuscl

2 cop impersonators for the price of 1

Impersonating a cop seems to be a common hobby in Florida. So common that when cops went to arrest a man who had flashed the lights and blared the siren of his Crown Vic on a suspicious motorists, a second Crown Vic pulled into the driveway, OrlandoSentinel.com reports.

Like the first, it was outfitted with flashing grill lights, a siren and a bullhorn.

Brothers Glenn and Greg Hooper, 49 and 50, both claimed to work security at a “gentleman's club” and said they were part of the Seminole County Sheriff's Office crime watch liaison program. Both the stripper bar and the sheriff denied any relationship to the arrested pair.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bizarre/co…

2 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Sheesh, as if we need more cops here in Florida. They are everywhere as it is, my friends have told me repeatedly. Don't even do 5 mph over the limit in most jurisdictions. So I don't, now I have to look for these asshole impersonators. LOL
  • runnoft
    14 years ago
    Crown Vic?? They still use those? If you want to look like a cop around these parts (Detroit area) you would do better in a black Dodge Charger. I think all the cops are going to Chargers because they are so mean looking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion