tuscl

Cincinnati...

John08753
South Carolina
Monday, February 21, 2011 12:00 AM
Is there really only one strip club in Cincinnati? A couple of buddies and me are heading to the Cincinnati area in the next couple of months from NC on a work trip. I read the reviews on Deja Vu and was surprised to only see one listing. Are we better off driving over to Kentucky? Has anyone ever heard about a company that has a limo that takes you on a tour of three strip clubs in the Cincinnati area? They have two strippers in the limo along for the ride. They advertise in the web. It's expensive and we don't want to waste our money if we go this route. Thanks for any information.

8 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    Yes only one strip club. You also could drive 45 minutes north of the Deja Vu Cincy to Cheeks or any other Dayton area club. Cheeks is a nice big size club. Complimentary kitchen (with a tip jar) and they run frequent 2 for 1 dance specials all night long about once every 20 minutes for $25.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Also there is Diamond's cabaret in southern suburb of dayton but it is more expensive and they do not run 2 for 1 dance specials and the dancers do not grind nearly as much as cheeks and are much more strict about no touching.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    Cincinnati is extremely conservative and there is only one club. You can cross the river, but those clubs in N. Kentucky are very much hit and miss anymore. If you're business is in northern side of Cincy you can drive north about 45 minutes or so to Dayton there a couple of clubs there. Living room and cheeks are pretty good...
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Kentucky and Indiana are close
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    If you have the time, head down I-75 to Lexington. Check the listings for clubs.
  • John08753
    13 years ago
    We read the reviews on the Living Room in Dayton. Didn't find anything on Cheeks. I think we'll make the 50 minute drive to the Living Room at least one of the nights we're in Cincinnati. Deja Vu is ten minutes away from our hotel so a quick visit will be in order after drinking somewhere else. Thanks for the info.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    [view link] has free admission passes to Deja Vu Cincy. You still have a 1 drink minimum that you have to buy at the door for $5.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    As for Cheeks, it is located in West Carrollton a southern suburb of Dayton. 906 Watertower Ln West Carrollton, Ohio 45449 1 mile west Dayton Mall on St Rt. 725 937-384-0183
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion