tuscl

What The Fuck, Over?

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Sunday, February 20, 2011 12:34 AM
Not 10 minutes ago, I'm sitting outside in the club smoking area with a dancer waiting for the end of her shift, and we hear this conversation between two other dancers: D1: You let him come to your house? D2: Sure. He gives me the extra he would have paid for a room. D1: What do you do with ------[D2's 4 year old daughter]? D2: He brings his 17 year old daughter to take her to the park. I don't know if that's insane, or genius.

12 comments

• Thickasabrick
    13 years ago
    It sounds like a jeff forworthy set up (you may be a rednick if you daughter babysits....)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Thick: LOL! If I hadn't heard it with my own ears, I'd think the same.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    LMFAO!
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I'm wondering if he has to pay his daughter for babysitting. And if he figures that cost into OTC expenses.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Hillary Clinton coined the phrase "It takes a village to raise a child." GMD apparently found some residents making the local economy go.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    Sounds like they should live together, and the whole family would be harmonious.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Stop listening to strippers
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Wow, could very well be genius. I am assuming that the custy is single. Imagine the daughter filling in the spouse about this arrangement.
  • dw.buck
    13 years ago
    who give a fuck about her kids. they might need to be in the house watching their future thru their mama. lol
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Althoug bigamy is against the law, it works for some people (see above). If they're not a bigamist, there's no law that says you can't be polyamorous.
  • imnumnutz
    13 years ago
    i'm sure both kids will grow up to be happy, well adjusted adults who make meaningful contributions to society...
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    imnumnutz, Are you implying that strippers don't "make meaningful contributions to society"? I think they certainly do!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion