Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What The Fuck, Over?

georgmicrodong
georgmicrodongVIP1760323

Just a fat, creepy old pervert.

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Not 10 minutes ago, I'm sitting outside in the club smoking area with a dancer waiting for the end of her shift, and we hear this conversation between two other dancers:

D1: You let him come to your house? D2: Sure. He gives me the extra he would have paid for a room. D1: What do you do with ------[D2's 4 year old daughter]? D2: He brings his 17 year old daughter to take her to the park.

I don't know if that's insane, or genius.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Thickasabrick
Thickasabrick
•

It sounds like a jeff forworthy set up (you may be a rednick if you daughter babysits....)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Thick: LOL! If I hadn't heard it with my own ears, I'd think the same.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

LMFAO!

Profile picture for dudeanonymous
dudeanonymous
•

I'm wondering if he has to pay his daughter for babysitting. And if he figures that cost into OTC expenses.

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

Hillary Clinton coined the phrase "It takes a village to raise a child." GMD apparently found some residents making the local economy go.

Profile picture for nengneng
nengneng
•

Sounds like they should live together, and the whole family would be harmonious.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Stop listening to strippers

Profile picture for looneylarry
looneylarry
•

Wow, could very well be genius. I am assuming that the custy is single. Imagine the daughter filling in the spouse about this arrangement.

Profile picture for dw.buck
dw.buck
•

who give a fuck about her kids. they might need to be in the house watching their future thru their mama. lol

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

Althoug bigamy is against the law, it works for some people (see above). If they're not a bigamist, there's no law that says you can't be polyamorous.

Profile picture for imnumnutz
imnumnutz
•

i'm sure both kids will grow up to be happy, well adjusted adults who make meaningful contributions to society...

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

imnumnutz,

Are you implying that strippers don't "make meaningful contributions to society"?

I think they certainly do!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement