tuscl

Dryer sheets

Friday, February 18, 2011 9:11 PM
I was doing laundry and I thought that I smelled something familiar. I have smelled that dryer sheet smell in SCs before. Do dancers do a quick wipe between sets to try and mask smells? It *is* cheaper than perfume. You could argue that the smell gets there when they do their own laundry, but it wouldn't last that long outside of the dryer. A swipe with a cool sheet in the dressing room would be about the right strength. Is this a stripper trick of the trade?

11 comments

• BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Possibly, What I think is more likely is that they spray their costumes with Febreeze to mask odors. That product smells a LOT like dryer sheets. What works better, ladies, is a mixture of 1/3 vodka and 2/3 distilled water. Spray it on your clothes, and it kills the bacteria that cause the odors, and it does not have a smell of its own.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Jack, And think of this, if you like a dancer that works up a good sweat, then you could wring out what she is wearing and have a Sweaty Mary.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Bacon Perfume. Nuff said.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    If you look at some of the Mons Venus dressing room videos you will see dancers wiping themselves in all kinds of places with who knows what kinds of wipes or cloths.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    A dear friend of mine is a dancer in SC. She has told me some of tne tricks dancers use to stay fresh & not stink. her exact words " if a dancer stinks worse then a skunk. She mite as well pack up cash out & go home. becuase she woun'd get a nother costomer the rest of the nite."
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Sort of on this topic and was mentioned in a post not long ago, dancer smell was addressed. Last Wednesday evening, I was sitting at the bar in one of my favorite clubs. There was an empty seat between me ad another customer. So this dancer comes up to that seat, spreads her ass cloth on it and sits down. She is obviously after the other customer. When she turns towards him, I get a strong whiff of what I would guess to be a very unclean ass! GROSS! Lucky for me, right as I was about to move, one of my faves stopped by and took me away from that.
  • Chanel
    13 years ago
    Superdude, they're called 'baby wipes' and are good for delicate areas as well as all over use. I once gave myself a sponge bath after lap dancing for a particuly stinky customer. Dancers are not the only ones hygiene challenged-it goes both ways.
  • Chanel
    13 years ago
    I just re-read my post, and I guess I'm also spelling challenged. LOL
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    If you're smelling strip club in your sheets then you must have had a good time.
  • fesz
    13 years ago
    baby wipes makes more sense. Dryer sheets are very toxic
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I keep some baby wipes everywhere I go. Nothing is better for avoiding raw ass and they have the clean fresh baby scent that everyone loves.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion