tuscl

Ahh Florida

silkypants
Minnesota
Monday, February 14, 2011 2:52 AM
My hangover weekend: Two nights and two bad hotel rooms Three strip clubs 70 lap dances 20+ different girls Three loony dancers Three dancers with hands down my pants Two VIPs Two OTC offers One ITC HJ One ITC FS One guy got fucked right next to me during my lap dance out in the open And a chance hangout with Reggie Jackson. I would like to thank Morgan, Dixie, Lilly and Riley for a helping me have a great weekend. These girls left a lasting impression but not for the extras. Even a PL like me can have a great time in Florida. Three reviews to follow but I would like to ask a question. How do I rate a club that is empty, overly well lit, has seven dancers of a rating at best of five or less and does not offer lap dances or a decent stage show, only the VIP room? Is it a five or a ten? I know my review will probably matter more than my rating.

12 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    no doubt it's not an exact science and it varies by reviewer but the way i rate things. club, how many people are in it doesn't factor into my rating. i go by the how the club itself looks inside. the layout, ambiance, is it clean/comfortable, etc. dancers, what they look like is my number 1 critera. if the best looking dancer is a 5, the other girls will bring the rating below that. how much lower depends on how many are below the best and how bad they are. if most of the dancers rate a 3 i will probably rate a 3 overall. value, club prices for admission, drinks, dances, etc. and to a lesser extant, the overall quality of my experience of was it worth the time and money spent when i was there. :disclaimer: those are no initial thoughts to your questions and i reserve the right to fine tune them as not only ymmv but mmmv too. ;)
  • troop
    13 years ago
    last line supposed to say "those are "my" initial thoughts, not no initial thoughts. (hello edit button?)
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I agree with Troop in that I generally rate a club by being good as an overall experience - the girls, the setting, and the service. In that vein, I rated Mons Venus highly because the girls are flat out gorgeous; the club clean, well-maintained, and functional; and the high-mileage grind during lapdances is among the best. I noticed however, that some guys will give it low marks only because it doesn't offer a private VIP. I'm always thinking "WTF, dudes?" It's not meant, nor designed to be that. Instead, rate it on its own merits - does it deliver well in the context for which it's intended? So, for your reviews, if the club's pretty much a VIP-only kind of place, then give it high marks. If it's supposed to provide something more than that, then you could give it more moderate ratings, while still giving the VIP the star treatment. In fact, come to think of it, that's how Bogart's works, right? Just about nobody likes the grungy interior, the monstrous stage, nor the overpriced drinks, but man, do the girls deliver in the VIP.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    You should have punched Reggie Jackson in the face. I hate the Yankees.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sinclair, Just punch him his yankee face, not his A's face.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Sheeesh, I should have hung with him!
  • basketball
    13 years ago
    What part of Florida were you in?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, Again with the guys??? :)
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Did you get Reggie's autograph??? After he finished with the FS of course!!! (LOL)
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    What did the total bill come to? $2000 and only fucked one stripper? Not good bang for the buck. Especially in Fl.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    What do we do with Reggie's Orioles face?
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    Little over 2k for the whole adventure if you count airfare, hotel, car, food and the clubs. One stripper was my decision as I turned down the OTC offers from some crazy dancers and a dance from the girl who ended up fucking the guy next to me. My dancer laughed when I mentioned I turned her down for a dance. As for value, I am still smiling today. Dougster - If I want just one stripper it is $16 + $22 + $200 = $238. Basketball – Tampa at Mons Venus and Lipstixx and Inner Room in Cocoa Beach I think Reggie might have gone OTC as he did not stay long.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion