Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Valentine's weekend/day

samsung1
samsung1101791440

Ohio

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just wondering any strip club plans for this weekend or on Monday? A few clubs around here are offering discounts on drinks, offering 2fer1s all night, 1/2 off the champagne rooms, free admission, and/or I remember hearing about one club promotion this monday of free pour between 4-6pm.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

Dropped by the club this afternoon and got my Valentine a couple of days early; current fav did FS for the price of the dances only and refused a tip. She said she was showing her appreciation for my past generosity. I'll take it!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I was at my favorite club Friday and they were not advertising any Valentine's Day specials. I have Valentine's Day OTC plans with my ATF.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

"What's Love Got to Do With It?"

Profile picture for potheadpl
potheadpl
•

Bring cheap Valentine's cards.

Profile picture for DougS
DougS
•

I don't have any Valentines Day plans (I have a class on Monday's), but I DO have an all day OTC for Tues, the day after, and will probably end up at the club for the night shift, if I can't coax more time out my OTC girl.

I'm considering potheads idea for Tues... even though it's a day late. I think the temp tat in the card was the icing on the cake, and the key to making it work as well as it did (besides his obvious "stud" status). I will see if I can't find a box of them with the tats on Tues... heck, they should be 50% off, making the idea even better!!!!

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

I forsee a late run on Disney valentine cards, lol.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Who's idea was it to have Valentines Day on a Monday?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

^^^ Some Gregorian monks...

Profile picture for BaddJack
BaddJack
•

ever noticed that when you use the bottom side of the head of your dick to make and impression in the cake frosting that IT looks like a valentine?

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

^^

LOL, no i never noticed.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I went out to Club X last night and it was packed standing room only. I also visited doll house down the street and it was not even half full with customers.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement