tuscl

Valentine's weekend/day

Just wondering any strip club plans for this weekend or on Monday? A few clubs around here are offering discounts on drinks, offering 2fer1s all night, 1/2 off the champagne rooms, free admission, and/or I remember hearing about one club promotion this monday of free pour between 4-6pm.

11 comments

• mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Dropped by the club this afternoon and got my Valentine a couple of days early; current fav did FS for the price of the dances only and refused a tip. She said she was showing her appreciation for my past generosity. I'll take it!
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    I was at my favorite club Friday and they were not advertising any Valentine's Day specials. I have Valentine's Day OTC plans with my ATF.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    "What's Love Got to Do With It?"
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Bring cheap Valentine's cards.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    I don't have any Valentines Day plans (I have a class on Monday's), but I DO have an all day OTC for Tues, the day after, and will probably end up at the club for the night shift, if I can't coax more time out my OTC girl.

I'm considering potheads idea for Tues... even though it's a day late. I think the temp tat in the card was the icing on the cake, and the key to making it work as well as it did (besides his obvious "stud" status). I will see if I can't find a box of them with the tats on Tues... heck, they should be 50% off, making the idea even better!!!!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I forsee a late run on Disney valentine cards, lol.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Who's idea was it to have Valentines Day on a Monday?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    ^^^ Some Gregorian monks...
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    ever noticed that when you use the bottom side of the head of your dick to make and impression in the cake frosting that IT looks like a valentine?
  • troop
    14 years ago

^^

LOL, no i never noticed.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I went out to Club X last night and it was packed standing room only. I also visited doll house down the street and it was not even half full with customers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion