tuscl

The Irony of San Diego

Hello all. I recently started "OTC in Socal" thread with vague explanation of what the game is like in my local club.
The reason why I didn't mention specific club name is because I wanted to keep the club's insiders off the matter; well, that didn't work out too well.
Also, there looks to be silly disputes b/w me and some vets, because I was a bit argumentative with people babbling with useless info. I apologize for that.

At any rate, the club in my question involves Cheetahs in San Diego. As many of you know, SD clubs provide low contact LDs and no extras.
However, the reason why I was wondering about the OTC possibility in the club is because the club has been PACKED ever since I been a regular since last summer.
IMO, Cheetahs has pretty good contact LDs. But some of you rate it as "low contact" because club system allows no extras (BJ/FS) at all. It's definitely not UHM/VHM, but there's a fairly good amount of 2 way contact because I have experience that with most of the gals (DFK, finger, etc).

The irony is that the club is so popping & it's in such a good business stage, WHEN the club offers no extra/HM LDs. I figure it's because Cheetahs has pretty good looking gals and it probably offers highest mileage based on SD standards. I truly wonder how the management is shaped up so that such a small club always has 60+ girls and 50+ customers.

All things considered, what do you think it the main drive-force in your local club's business strategy?

9 comments

• robbing1
    14 years ago
    Thanks for your words, in advance.
  • Realist123
    14 years ago
    You need to lose your false sense of entitlement that we have to respond exactly how you want us to, this is a message board, once you post a topic it is for all of us, not just you. Get used to it, we can comment on anything you post or anyone else whether you want that answer or not, that's how this works, pal.

rant over
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Um, I've found several of the "cheetahs" to discuss OTC openly in The Jungle Room. The best (?) was one who said it would have to take place in the parking lot at the mall due to her court-ordered monitoring device around her ankle. That was enough of that discussion. By the way, a second one baby-crawled across the stage at The Rhino in Vegas to tell me she knew me from S.D. Cheetah's.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    "Also, there looks to be silly disputes b/w me and some vets, because I was a bit argumentative with people babbling with useless info. I apologize for that."

No, we were not babbling with useless info., but rather trying to give you the lay of the land. You just didn't listen and now you are trying again. Except this time you want us to tell you whether you can find OTC at your specific club and, if so, with whom.

You do realize, do you not, that prostitution is illegal in the state of CA? If so, why would you want those kinds of details listed on a public forum?

My humble advice:

1. Spend some more time and money in your club. There is no doubt that, as they get to know you, a few of the mroe enterprising girls will let you know what is what.

2. Read up on the tuscl info. for different clubs in your area. By learning to read between the lines a bit you will come to understand which clubs are a little "looser" and, hence, where your OTC shots may be best spent.

3. Connect privately with a few vets from your area. Who has your club on his/her hotlist? Are any of them regular posters here? You could try using the IM function and take this private rather than have it posted on this thing.

And as another said, this is an open Internet forum and once you post a question or comment you have no control over what will come back. However, perhaps this time you will take the opportunity to read and think a bit.

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Actually, the most important failing here is the one in the title. Failure to understand how a club can be busy and popular without tacit approval of extras does not constitute "irony".
  • robbing1
    14 years ago
    "I apologize for that." And I will try to be more private next time, y'all.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    For the sake of the record, I am unaware, and I've been several times, of any sex acts occurring or even suggested by any of the cheetahs. Rather, The Jungle Room is a 'high school makeout' area. But the gals will talk... I had a Swedish blonde pitch dinner as a means to discuss OTC further. She probably had visions of me paying her airfare!
  • robbing1
    14 years ago
    I visited the club last night. They post all the gals (on shift) name online. The count came out to be 78, which I thought was the most since I first visited the club last summer. The place, yet again, was popping (also POPing?).
    Basically, the club has $20/LD and $100/5-VIPLD. And there is no ITC extras whatsoever.

So that's why I was wondering how the club can extract so much though and popularity that way. It has pretty tasty-looking gals, but it's not a Vegas club. It's still an irony for me.

@CTQWERTY, you know well about it. The jungle room really is not more than a make-out area. But the other stuff you mentioned makes me wanna just ask the gals about OTC session. All I am afraid of is the cost range 'cause the hotter the gal is, the more dough she wants. Am I being too simplistic here?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    No. I got the impression the OTC cost would be expensive. My advice is that, unless you're feeling in need of a makeout session (and there was a hot blonde Coppertone model working there once I only managed one $20 dance with because I'd run out of dough = she would be anautomatic for me to return to The Jungle Room with), sit at the rail, er edge of the moat around the stage, and tip out the $1s for each gals 5 minutes of fully nude on stage stint. Thereby you get the eye candy without the oversized bill. Same strategy for The Spearmint Rhino in Vegas (I sat at the main stage for 8 hours tipping out the $1s and never saw the same gal twice; cost me $200 in $1s, fyi.) Save your dough for a trip to high meilage mecca: Detroit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion