tuscl

Have you hit TOO many clubs?

dallas702
Wandering
I was just scrolling through the recent reviews and went through 3 pages (30 reviews) without seeing a club I have NOT been to. Am I an addict? It's true I have skipped out on other events to go to a SC, and I have passed on nights out with "tame" friends to spent time at the tip rail, but really I can quit any time I want!

What about you?

9 comments

• Dougster
    14 years ago
    Is there a more fun addiction? If you gotta have one...
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I have gone cold turkey since I left North America in November. I am on a production platform in the North Sea at the moment and won't be back in Canada until the end of March. I must admit that I am more than a little bit "twitchy".
  • robbing1
    14 years ago
    dallas, definition of SC addiction seems rather vague because in one hand I don't think you're an addict 'cause you know you can quit any time you want. I don't think an activity is addiction if it's not quit-able and if you have control of your mind.

On the other hand, you still think you might be an addict even though you can quit. So I don't know what to tell you. At any rate, after all these years, why difference does it make if you're an addict?

Also, I think it's very common for one to prioritize SC visits over "tame" events. fun >>> tame
    And the fact that you have been to many SC does not necessarily make you an SC addict, because there's really not much difference between having been to 30 different SCs and visiting a same SC 30 times, in terms of attempting to classify yourself as a SC addict.

Cheers.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    I'm not a strip club addict. I only hit the clubs three times last week, and one time didn't count because I didn't get any extras. As for my OTC activities with hot dancers, that kind of fun is by definition not strip club fun. The only thing that bothers me is that my savings and money market accounts seem to be shrinking. Well, I guess Mary Anne will never realize her dream of a college education and little Timmy won't get that operation he needs.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    dallas,

Last time I counted, I was at 75 clubs I've visited, but I know at least one since then, so 76.

And yes, I think I am somewhat addicted.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    never too many
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Rehab is for quitters. ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    As someone else recently pointed out, if one were to spend what some do per month playing golf at Valhala or Pebble Beach, or on a boat to hang in the river or the gulf every weekend, noone would say a word about it. Go to a strip club that often, and suddenly it's an "addiction".
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    I am not sure that there is such a thing as "too many," but I did write a review once where I admitted that I was unsure if I had ever been there before. If the clubs start running together, then you are getting close to the edge.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion