tuscl

Tampa next week

scatterbrain
Minnesota
So I'm off to Tampa next week. Usually I hit Scarlett's Ybor City for a little fun and relaxation. Just wondering if anyone else has a recommendation for where I might spend a couple of hours and a few hundred dollars?

6 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    haha I like your profile picture.

For $10/month you can sign up for 2001's website and get webcams to see their locker room and also their two main dance stages to get an idea of dancer quality. Also a couple dancers each night will occasionally log in the site and do webcam chats with the customers on there (you don't have to have a webcam yourself)
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    go west young man, go west.

I actually find Tampa to be somewhat lame. It is either nude juice bars or alcohol with bikini bottoms AND pasties.

Now Pasco county has nude bars with alcohol. Bare Assets anyone? Or perhaps Emperors Club?

• potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Tampa has really good looking girls working in their more famous clubs. On Dale Mabry, within close proximity to each other, are Mons Venus, 2001 Odyssey, AND a brand new Scores.

As far as Pasco county, I was out last night and hit Bare Assets. I was highly disappointed with the talent level for a Friday night. I believe there were 8 girls working, and none were exceptional. Emperor's Club is always a roll of the dice. I've seen really hot girls there some nights, and other nights nothing but ragged out druggies. Same goes for Foxy. Brass Flamingo is also hit-or-miss.

That being said---if the OP wants the biggest bang for his bucks in Tampa, he's on the right track with Scarlett's.
  • chimark
    14 years ago
    I don't live in Tampa, but have traveled there on business probably 10-15 times. After checking out the clubs, my recommendation is to stick with Scarlett's. I think Mons is overrated. If you want to have some alcohol or maybe some food. Gold club is pretty good and had some decent times there on a couple of occasions.
  • zipman68
    14 years ago
    Mons girls are beautiful, but I haven't been in a while because of the expense. My last visit to 2001 was disappointing. Went to the spaceship with a redhead, lots of tease for lots of cash. Scarlett's probably best (unless you want to do the Lipstixx experience...)
  • silkypants
    14 years ago
    Ironically, I just got back from Tampa where I hit Mons Venus, Lipstixx and the next day Inner Room. I highly recommend Mons Venus even though Friday 2/11 was a down night. I have got a bunch of reviews to write and I will try a discussion post of my trip to central Florida.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion