tuscl

Flag this review

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I just noticed a new feature has been added. Each review now has an icon of a flag and the words "flag this review". I remember some discussion awhile back about flagging reviews that were subject to bogus information. Ie shills. I assume that is what this is. Anybody tried it yet? & How does it show up after that?

11 comments

• Fenster
    14 years ago
    I'm guessing that reviews identified as being from a club employee should not be flagged (like today's review about Daydreams /Philly. Only those posing as customers with glowing reviews (or competition with scathing reviews) should be flagged. (Advertising spam, too, I guess ....)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i just noticed it before i came to discussions. i'm glad to see it, thumbsup
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    The job is half done.

The instant a review is flagged, it should be moved to a dedicated spot of the website (maybe a tab at the top which says "Worthy Review?") where memebers can click on, read, and either give their input or vote (or both). Then Founder can peek in every once in a while, take the pulse of the membership quick, and be done with it. OR, if it breaks a certain percentage (like 80%) out of 10 votes minimum, then it auto deletes the review.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I just tried flagging one of my own reviews. It takes you to a new page where you select a reason why and you can leave a comment to Founder. Some of the reasons are possible shill, review written for wrong club, just a rehashing of club details, not in english, all capital letters, review too explicit/dancer liability, review too short/not enough details, etc. It says "Please flag reviews carefully. All reviews that are flagged will be evaluated and could possibly be removed. " Then from there you hit either flag or cancel.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    All of MisterGay's reviews should be flagged. They are clearly the product of a bored, demented, adolescent who has never actually visited a strip club and is living in a world of make believe.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I just flaged Daydreams in Phily. No remark has shown up on the review. Just a notation that Tuscl will review the review and may delete it.
  • founder
    14 years ago
    OK, flagging has been added to reviews, and you can see which users have flagged reviews.

you can see it in action here:
    http://www.tuscl.net/d2.php?DID=1551

fwiw, your flagging has led us to several reviews and users trying to post bogus reviews. keep up the great work. thanks!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    thanks boss ;)
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Cool. Thanks F.
  • trojangreg
    14 years ago
    Just flagged an obvious Mainstage review.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    hey greg, buddy,are you refereing to the review by atlsfinest? Last week I flagged 3 reviews for this club. Right after I did a review myself. Your flag did not show up. YET? I flagged it again. I dunno if there is a time lag here or what but this club must really be hurting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion