tuscl

Tijuana

I am going to TJ in March and I was wondering if anyone knows if the street girls will spend several hours with you, going for drinks, etc? Obviously for a fee.

Anyone have any experience with that?

Also, can someone recommend a hotel in or around the zona norte?

9 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    unless you find some hotter than what's in the clubs, why even mess with the street girls?
  • flipped
    14 years ago
    In my experience street girls work the street for a reason. They want to quickly turn tricks and move on. At Adelitas or Hong Kong there are plenty girls that do exactly what you're looking for. Don't try to upset the natural order of things in TJ
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Stay in the clubs. Much safer, plenty fun.
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    Stay in the clubs. I was in Germany recently and where I stayed I had to walk through the red light district to get to the underground station, and the street walkers were gross, I would never have sex with them even if they were paying me. I imagine there is a similar dynamic everywhere, the street girls are the bottom of the barrel.

Also, be sure to negotiate all prices before hand, these people all love fucking with tourists with "dancer drink" scams and the like. Beware!
  • inno123
    14 years ago
    You are much more likely to get a girl to hang with you for a while with drinks in a club. It is, at least secondarily, what they are there for. The club girls will be suspicious of a street girl in their territory, and vice-versa. Besides, the street girls are of a distinctly lower quality both is looks and conversation skills.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Please tell me guys are not making the trip to TJ for the girls' "conversation skills".
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Holy fuck, a TJ street girl? I thought I lived on the edge and did some skeevy shit. I'd rather stick my dick in a blender.
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    That's interesting Snake, cause I've seen some street walkers in Berlin... They looked incredible.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Europe is an entirely different from Mexico. It's a profession with some respect in some areas. Not all,'of course, but it's not viewed with such disdain and moral outrage like it is in the U.S.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion