tuscl

Need help finding old closed club reviews.

Friday, February 4, 2011 4:36 AM
i've searched tuscl, tried google, and even went through the reviews of some longtime northern ohio tuscl members and i still can't find what i'm looking for. i'm trying to find tuscl reviews for the old cleveland ohio tiffany's cabaret that was replaced by christies years ago. i even went back to the earliest christies reviews that started in 2004 with no luck. i don't recall when tiffanys closed, i do remember the last time i was there was around 1994. can anyone help?

6 comments

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    What happens to posts on closed clubs?
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Call the Cleveland Dept. of Health? They probably have some reviews (and possibly the Cleveland Police Dept. too). Sure they wouldn't be as cavalier as a TUSCLer, but they should would have some meat when the situation called for it.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    "should" should've been "sure", fyi.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I think the tiffany's chain is too old for tuscl to have saved any of their old reviews. tuscl did nto save reviews until around 2004 - before then the reviews would be deleted after so many years due to the fact that founder had limited space available and did not think old reviews would be as useful as the new ones. You can use [view link] to look up the really old reviews on tuscl Here is an old review from 2001..but still it was the christies cabaret not the tiffanys. Not sure which year it switched.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    It is strange, Troop. Some pre-2005 reviews are still on the site, others are mysteriously gone. This is with both closed and open clubs. You can try searching Google for the club name and adding site:[view link] on the end of your search. If the review is on the site, this will probably find it. However, some of the older reviews are just not here any more.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    sam, i tried [view link], got zip digitech, tried that google search, same result, zip
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion