tuscl

wasup with the review ratings?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, February 1, 2011 1:06 AM
On my last review for the Columbia Platinum Plus, I gave it an 8- 8- 8. But now is shows 8.03 7.99 & 7.87. I checked several other reviews and found the same thing. Is FOUNDER Tweaking things?

10 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Maybe it's analogus to gymnastics or diving judging, but instead of a multiplier for level of difficulty, it's an extras multiplier based upon high mileage words/abbreviations which show up in previously written reviews???
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Shadowcat, when I read your recent PP review I still see the whole numbers. January 24, 2011 • Ratings: Physical Club: 8 • Dancer Quality: 9 • Dollar Value: 8 • Overall Rating: It is when I look at the top I see the overall rating and the individual breakdown. Three Ohio clubs have fallen off the top 100 (fantasyland west, club x, and platinum showgirls) and now Christies cabaret cleveland has appeared at spot 13.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    sam. you are correct. I just checked it again and it has been changed back. Only thing I can figure is that Founder was experimenting with some thing for a couple of hours.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Big shake up on the top 100. Those two Portland club that were in the top ten have now dropped like a rock. My favorite club had dropped to #25 but has now climbed back to #11.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    I see there's a top 10 list of dollar value, dancer quality, and physical club on the main page now.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    huh? i see christies is rated #3 in dancer quality and #7 for physical club. well there are some good looking dancers although there are way too many with fake tittys (50% or more), and i've seen some that weren't hot at all, and the club is nice but #s 3 + 7? if true then the state of strip clubs is really in trouble, i was expecting that there would be many better places across the country and the world. maybe i don't realize how good i really have it. lol
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Troop, I would rather have 50% or more of fake titties than what happens here in columbus where 50% or more of the dancers on a given night will only have A cups.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Best physical clubs #1 & #3 spots to the two Tijuana whore houses. Give me a fucking break. I have spent too much time in Mexico and TJ to believe that.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    never was there shadow but i wondered about that too. sam, i just don't like fake tittys.
  • JerseyJack
    13 years ago
    @shadowcat: As I recall, the 3-category rating system didn't start until only a couple of years ago, and when that happened all clubs initially had their overall (single) rating automatically applied to all 3 categories. So clubs like the ones in TJ that were previously rated 9 or 10 overall had those ratings applied to all 3 categories (even if in reality they shouldn't have been). My guess is we're seeing some skewed category ratings as a result of that. However, I appreciate seeing the new breakdown by each category as it can quickly shed light on the better aspects of a club, which may not be obvious in an averaged rating.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion