tuscl

Crotch Rot

Saturday, January 29, 2011 11:29 PM
I had a few dances from some hot gals during my visits. Why is it some of the hotter gals smell rank? I almost had a ATF, but I couldn't bring myself to tell her. I don't want to be an asshole telling her or others you have crotch rot !! Has anyone else experienced this and did you sa anything?

15 comments

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    If it's a raging tuna smell, that's a common STD called Trich. If her cooter smells like rotting garbage, she put in a really long day since her last shower. With that said, I've encountered a lot more of the tuna smell in the past couple of years than in the past couple of decades. It could be that the massive upswing in extras in the past couple of years (era of promiscuity ?) has led to a trich epidemic.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I don't say anything because what good will come out of it? It is not like she is going to offer you a refund because her pussy smelled bad. I also dislike it when they grind their smelly pussy on your pants because then after leaving the club your pants still smell. Besides you guys are too picky! I would take a high mileage hot gal with a smelly crotch any time!
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    At one of my local clubs, one dancer smells nasty down there every time. She likes sticking her puss in guys' faces. I run away from the stage when she comes on. Most of the other girls smell like spring flowers; you can tell they pay attention to hygiene and shower/douche.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i mentioned in another thread how i handled it. i pulled her g-string up and pushed her away a little and prayed for the end of the song. i wouldn't say anything unless she asked, we were real free and open in talking to each other, or she was a pushy masty bitch.
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    13 years ago
    We aren't picky !!! I'm not an extra's guy, but if I were.... HELL NO... I would need a clean smelling cooter, and why would I want my dick and pubs smelling like that funk? To answer a question asked, the snatch smelled like bumble bee, or starkist tuna... LOL. She planted her cooch right in my face moving it around, then the wiff... Other times from other gals, it smelled like garbage day.
  • localbob
    13 years ago
    A little off topic, A buddy and I used to go to a long closed tittie bar in the San Fernando Valley. There was a girl there who always smelled like salami... from head to toe. And yer, we openly called her salami girl.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    Well, a lot of the time the problem is not that the girl hasn't taken a shower, but that she hasn't washed her thong. All that pussy sweat soaks into it and produces the smell. This is the real source of the problem. Not her vagina, but what's on top of it.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    EEEWWW!! I would push it away!!
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    It doesn't happen often, thankfully, but I did have a girl push her butt straight into my face during a private lapdance, and got the aroma of poo. Now, I'm all for rutting around in a girl's nether regions, and have done so many times in the VIP. But, malodorous conditions do sometimes arise, as they do with real girlfriends on occasion. The good news with strippers is I simply wait for the end of the dance and then be on my way. No need to let her know, or heaven forbid, scold her for it.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Never experienced it yet, thankfully. Difficult to handle diplomaticallyI suppose.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    Digitech 01/30/11 1:03 AM Well, a lot of the time the problem is not that the girl hasn't taken a shower, but that she hasn't washed her thong. All that pussy sweat soaks into it and produces the smell. This is the real source of the problem. Not her vagina, but what's on top of it. ^^ it's both. you're right that sometimes it's a smelly thong but there are also cases of bad personal hygine. i've had dancers with terible b.o. or bad breath that i could smell from 3 feet away approach me at times. yuck!
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I always have a travel can of lysol with me and give her a spritz as soon as she turns around. I like the kind with the vanilla scent.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Three hours later, I'm sitting at the dinner table chatting with my wife, and I still catch a little whiff of my ATF's robust aroma'd cooch lingering on my upper lip or nose. Ohhh, hope I didn't kiss wifey on the lips when I got home...
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Anyone experience the flip side? One of my current favorites has no aroma. Inhaling closely or smelling the fingers after some exploration, nothing! Another favorite has very little aroma, even when very wet. vm, You know them both.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    mmdv26....Maybe it was the dinner? Were you having tuna casserole or some other kind of fish dish?!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion