tuscl

So Who Likes Big Women?

Friday, January 28, 2011 6:09 PM
LOL, i'm not sure that she is a woman, either way, definitely not my type *eeek* 3 vids [view link]

18 comments

• Prim0
    13 years ago
    I'm a big guy and I've dated girls up to 6' tall. THAT woman in entirely unattractive. I have seen some ladies playing in the WNBA I wouldn't hesitate to play some one-on-one with!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    She is scary!
  • spandexman
    13 years ago
    She has basketballs for breasts though. A human would need GPS to find his way out of that cleavage.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    you guys are too picky...I would fuck her!
  • runnoft
    13 years ago
    Looks good to me!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Good lord!!! Bring it baby, I want to be hurt!! LMAO
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    More cushion for the pushin! I would want to be on top though
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    sam, they would have to tie a board accross your ass.
  • TommyMoney
    13 years ago
    It's only a matter of time before she's on Stern playing Ring Toss with her ginormous clit. My money's on Booey.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    You'll have to put your whole self into it.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Not even with Dick Johnson's johnson.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Be gentle with me, please.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I'd hit that (unless she hit me first - ouch)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Statistically, women who are that aggressive and "take control"ish in their public lives tend to be a bit, and sometimes more than a bit, submissive in the bedroom. And the more aggressive in public, the more submissive in private. I wonder if she fits that stereotype. 6 3/4 feet of quivering, tied up, welted flesh waiting for the next lash of a belt would be a sight to see. :))
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    I'm 6'4" so i think i could handle that as long as she let me hit it from behind. grab that big ole ass and slam it deep then hang on for the ride !!!
  • runnoft
    13 years ago
    I remember when Michigan State's women's BBall team had a 6' 10" center and she was really hot!! Alsyssa DeHaan.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^^ here she is, super skinny but cute and yes between the 2 i would pick her over isis the amazon. [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Ick, Dehaan needs to go to Ethiopia and fatten up
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion