tuscl

OK, I've checked the "top 100" and it doesn't quite give me the info I need..I'

and would like someone to recommend a couple of clubs to visit. Not looking for "showgirls", but rather a comfortable place with the chance to spend some money in a worthwhile manner. I'm in Grapevine, to be exact..if that helps.

5 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    personally I would visit Baby Dolls, Lodge, and Spearmint Rhino in Dallas but I have heard good things about the clubs on Harry Hines Blvd.
  • Tiredtraveler
    14 years ago
    Try Cabaret Royale and The Fare Club on Composite Dr. One Topless and one nude. With the VIP band you can bounce between the 2. They are in the same complex across a courtyard from each other. The fare club (nude no booze) does not fill up til late but hooked up with a 22ish blonde with B/C cup with a tight butt and tighter other parts. We had fun in the upstairs VIP all by ourselves. Cabaret Royale is topless and has booze. All TX clubs the safe rule about lick-her (liquor). See my 12/11 review. Avoid Jaguars! They are close to the Spearmint Rhino and others.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    The Fare club is actually byob. I usually go in there with a bottle of Crowne. On Harry Hines, Lipsticks (topless) and Pandoras (nude byob) are my go-to clubs, but you need to have the right attitude to have fun in those places and the girls are a mixed bag. Pandoras is my favorite in all of Dallas, but I very much like Latinas so that colors my views.
  • topmandd
    14 years ago
    not been disappointed with Rhino. higher priced but worth it YMMV
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    roc, just to add: virtually every nude club in Dallas is byob. If you like to drink good booze and see naked girls, it is hard to go wrong at Dallas nude clubs. They often have high cover charges (20-40), but when you remove the bar tab from the equation they can actually be very cost effective.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion