tuscl

SEMI - PRIVATE VIP ROOMS

10inches
Florida
several clubs that i visit have both private and semi-private VIP rooms. never used the semis, but always wondered does that put limit on what you will do with a dancer? if she doesn't care about another dancer/guest watching should you?

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    From our experiences at Columbia PP, I'd say no.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    The VIPs around here (Cbus) are a waste of money as far as I know.
  • newmark
    14 years ago
    I think it really all depends on the club, the girl, and who else may be in there. But there have definitely been times when I have felt that it hurt mileage, and times when it didn't
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I'm inclined to echo the "no" sentiment. The clubs here that tolerate activities for which one normally desires privacy all have semi-private VIP rooms with no doors or curtains. The first couple of times in a new place when someone walks by the opening while a dancer's head is bobbing in my lap can be a bit off putting, but once you see the passers by pointedly turning their head the other way, or deliberately warning of their impending entrance.
  • pepitoDcu
    14 years ago
    I think this depends upon the legal environment and the anxiety of the supervisory staff, the time of day, and who is present in the semi-private space. For example, I was in Fort Worth two weeks ago where there is a lot of touching. In one semi-private there was a lot of mileage (Illusions) while in another (Ricks, classier, hotter women), the semi-private was the same as the regular dance (only quieter and more comfortable).
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I would also say 'no' assuming it's an extras friendly club, or at least a high contact friendly club. It's the contact vs. extras boundary that usually dictates what I do or get away with, not necessarily how private it is.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    I've been in shared rooms and private rooms at various clubs, most recently at Diamond Dolls in Pompano Beach which features both - private curtained rooms for 3/$100 and dual rooms with a partial separating wall for $25/per. One point worth noting is that if you're sharing a room and can see/hear other PLs, there is a dampening effect on what the girl will do, to a lesser or greater extent (with the exception of Bogart's, perhaps, but even there maybe). Additionally, there's a chance you'll become privy to whatever negative interaction is going on between the neighboring PL and his dancer.

Once dancer told me she was dancing next to another couple separated by a short wall in a extras-friendly club. The PL had given the girl like $100 and then got pissed with his presumed big tip didn't pay off in the extras he was implicitly expecting. He started to raise his voice, got boisterous, and threatened to call the manager over. Well, needless to say, the experience of the PL next door was diminished by the ruckus.

So, I generally opt for the private accommodations, if they're not too much more expensive (or free, as again in the case of Bogart's - ya just gotta wait sometimes).
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Being alone with the dancer in the private area creates a relaxed and intimate atmosphere that is conducive toward obtaining the maximum experience available at that club from that dancer for that amount of money.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    10, which clubs? (fellow Atlantan here)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion