tuscl

"That's a Divorce!"

Sitting with my dancer when she spots something shiny on the floor. She picks it up and shows it to me. It's obviously a wedding ring. We exchange looks, shake our heads ruefully, and then she says, "that's a divorce."

(We turned it into to the manager, so hopefully the owner will come looking for it).

8 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    i wonder if the dancer would have kept it and maybe tried to pawn it off or sell it if you weren't there as a witness.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    A man went to the hospital in Cooktown, Queensland to have his wedding ring cut off from his penis. According to the nurse attending the operation, the patient's girlfriend found the ring in his pants pocket. She didn't know he was married and she was so mad she used petroleum jelly to slip the ring on his penis while he was asleep.

I don't know what's worse:
    1) Having your girl friend find out you're married.
    2) Explaining to your wife how your wedding ring got on your penis.
    OR...
    3) Finding out your penis fits through your wedding ring

Tough call. You decide.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    ^^^ I guess it's possible when it's flaccid and if you use enough lube.

Also, he may have had really thick fingers.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Could it be the remnants of a ruse??? Something akin to getting a dog to pickup chicks ... hit the thrift store or pawn shop for a cheap ring to wear to the club. Make the dancers feel sympathetic due to the assumption you've got the tyranny of the old lady at home = extra/better mileage from the gals.
  • Sig9601
    14 years ago
    Could be. A buddy taught me that trick and it works pretty well at normal bars also. He used to wear a cheap wedding ring and had alot of luck.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Since I got married and began to wear a ring I feel like I get less attention. Could be that I'm getting older too.

*sigh*
  • overnights
    14 years ago
    True story...I had lost a good bit of weight about a year ago...enough to cause my wedding band to get a lot looser on my finger. As fate would have it, the ring fell off in the couch room while getting a dance from one of my favorites and I did not realize it until I got home that night. After frantically looking everywhere at the house for it, I called the club to see if by some miracle it had been turned in by someone. Sure enough, the dancer I had been with found it the next time she took someone back for a dance (she tends to give dances on the same couch and did not know it was my ring) and had given the ring to the night manager. I got him on the phone and he asked me what was engraved inside the band. After correctly identifying the ring, he told me that it would be there the next time I came to the club. The next time I saw the dancer, I told her about it and gave her a nice tip for being honest :). About 2 weeks after that, we were back in the couch room again and found an expensive cell phone that someone had left on the table beside the couch. While it was not the same as loosing a wedding band, we did not hesitate to find the owner of the phone and he was able to get it back that night from us. With all the bad stuff that happens in these clubs, it is good to know there are still some honest people around.

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    My wedding ring has been both a benefit and a deterrent at different times. Many of the girls are intrigued by the fact that my wife tolerates my fucking around, though a few have been less than credulous of that fact. Most get over any reluctance or discomfort once the cost negotiations begin.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion