tuscl

The Diving Horse - Maryland

Monday, January 17, 2011 5:32 PM
I keep hearing about some type of bar with dancers in Maryland called The Diving Horse. Suppose to be in Baltimore but I look online and im not finding a location/site/phone number/ or even reviews.... i'm stumped. Anyone got info?

20 comments

• Moose42
    13 years ago
    It might be on the Block on Commerce Street (on the side wall of Hustler Club). If I'm thinking of the right place it is brand new -- one day about a month or two ago I was walking to Hustler and the guy at the door said they are brand new and I should check it out. I walked in and walked out, but I didn't get a good look at the girls or get a feel for the place. I remember it had something with a horse in its name, so this might be it.
  • jay2266
    13 years ago
    yes your right it's right on commerce street around the corner from the hustler club. if your hearing about it there is good reason. i stopped going down to the block because of the poor quality of the girls. but this place has me hooked again. they have clean young girls at least during there day shift. ive heard night is very different. but during the day it is a real fun laid back place with beautiful fun girls. and i hear in the next month there opening up a sports bar and restaurant in the upstairs form the club. im glad someones finally trying to make the block a place to go in baltimore again!!!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^^ SHEESH! hey jay, maybe you stopped going down the block and the place has you hooked because you own the damn place! you're above post is written like you're just a regular customer, but your profile screams SHILL! ZERO CREDIBILITY! jay2266's Profile Member Since: February 2011 • Last Seen: February 2011 Send jay2266 a Private Message Reviews: 0 • Posts: 1 • Articles: 0 • Blogs: 0 • Pictures: 0 • Hotlist Clubs: 0 I am part owner of the Diving Horse Gentleman's club, the newest spot on Baltimore street. were looking for new girls all the time. for information about a job contact me at 555-555-5555
  • jay2266
    13 years ago
    yea the post above is correct. it is located on commerce street right around the corner from the hustler club. come down anytime man the girls are beautiful, more so during the day shift, and the place is real relaxed and laid back but definitely a good time. and in the next month we will be opening a sports bar and restaurant upstairs with a hooters or coyote ugly type feel to it
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Shit, did we even really need to see the profile to know Jay was a shill? :)
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i suspect the original poster might be a setup for this shill thread too. joined recently, zero reviews, only post.. danhous3's Profile Member Since: January 2011 • Last Seen: January 2011 Send danhous3 a Private Message Reviews: 0 • Posts: 1 • Articles: 0 • Blogs: 0 • Pictures: 0 • Hotlist Clubs: 0
  • troop
    13 years ago
    seeing that these guys think that they can shill their way to some business, i propose that all tuscl members flag any future reviews or advertisements for their club. if they can't be straight up about things they don't deserve free publicity.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Damb asses have not even bothered to "add" their club to TUSCL.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    dont help by giving them a clue
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Hey, this Club just got a perfect "10" review! I guess I need to make a road trip to Bmore, lol.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    steve, did you flag the review?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I though I'ld let troop have the honors...
  • troop
    13 years ago
    well i'm going to go flag it but it might take more than one so how about the rest of you guys head over there and flag it too ;)
  • troop
    13 years ago
    here's the link [view link] they're doing an injustice to anyone that may read the review and believe those ratings, flag their shill ass! we don't need club owners lying and taking advantage of tuscl and it's members.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    troop, I was wondering how that flagging works. I flagged a review for Daydreams in Phily several days [view link] is still there. And yesterday I flagged 3 reviews for the same Atlanta club. See my review for Main Stage.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    well shadow, that just proves that you and the others have to get over there and flag those dickheads! ;)
  • troop
    13 years ago
    well i sure didn't want to bump this thread but i received a pm from club owner jay2266. unfortunately, more likely fortunately jayshill didn't title his pm to me so there was no link to click on to open it to see what exciting things he had to say to me, lol nice work jay! if he does send me another i think i'll post it here so everyone can see what the shill has to say.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    troop: Off to the right in the list of emails in your box, there should be a link that says "Read". Click that, and you should be good to go.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    duh, too late george, i deleted it. nice work on my part i guess, lol
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    The reason you might not have been able to find it in the search is because the search box is picky. So if you type in The Diving Horse it will have no results but if you type in just Diving Horse it will bring up the result.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion