tuscl

Rewiew to visit relationship and scoring methodologies?

Dolfan
What did 50 Cent do when he got hungry? 58.
Friday, January 14, 2011 2:32 AM
What is the general feeling on multiple visits and reviews? If you visit a club three times that individually would rate to to 9's and a 3 do you combine the visits and give it a 7, just review the most recent visit, or throw in one review per visit? I'm not compelled to review a club every visit, but some places I visit regularly with varied results for a variety of reasons and the results could be useful to potential clubbers. For example Dreamgirls in WPB seems to constantly be changing its prices, policies, and even the layout is in flux. While we're on the subject - what's the general feeling for scoring the girls? I tend to grade on a curve, a stripper I'd rate as an 8 might be a 6 or 7 if were chatting her up at a bar without titties out and about. Am I being too generous? I also tend to rate based on an overall average - which may not really be fair. As long as there are ample 8-9's around does the fact that there is a surplus of 2-3's really matter that much?

13 comments

• Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Lessee, couple questions to be answered here... QUESTION: What is the general feeling on multiple visits and reviews? ANSWER: I generally do a "composite" rating, if having visited a club several times over a recent period. I find there's enough consistency to make this accurate. I seldom have a fantastic time one visit, and then a totally shitty time the next. QUESTION: what's the general feeling for scoring the girls? ANSWER: I tend to rate on an absolute scale, or at least think I do. An 8 is an 8, regardless of whether or not she's naked, fun, flirty, etc. In my mind, the rating is meant to convey a general impression of the girl's hotness when first seeing them. QUESTION: Does the fact that there is a surplus of 2-3's really matter that much? ANSWER: Generally, yes. What makes Mon Venus so special is that most the girls are 8 - 10s. It makes the whole place jump when all the girls on stage and wandering around look like models. By contrast, a wide range dampens my overall impression of a place, although I can still enjoy the occasional 8 or 9 when she comes walking by...
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    If I visit three times and the visits rated 9,9, and 8, I would probably give it a 9, but if it was 9,9, and 3 like your example I would lower the rating to probably around a 5. I score the dancers the same whether the club is topless, nude or bikini only. I base it off her looks and her dance. A surplus of 2-3's does matter a lot, since this often points to a badly or indifferently managed club.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    reviews are relative and subjective. i recall recently reading someone's review and he complained about high prices for everything in his review and then he rates the club a 9 on value.
  • Moose42
    13 years ago
    If it's my first time to a SC I'll post a review about general impressions, prices, and how the overall experience was. I will only review a club I reviewed previously if certain things I consider important have changed. For example, if drink or room prices have changed, cover charge is now in place or has changed, the girls are dramatically different (either better or worse), or if it has been a while since the last review. Maybe I'm just anal about it, but I always like to have the most up to date information, and I think other people considering which club to go to want the same. As far as rating girls, my rating is based on a combination of beauty and mileage. An 8 is certainly an 8 in terms of beauty, but if she allows low mileage then her rating ("value") goes down because she makes the experience less enjoyable.
  • kingcripple
    13 years ago
    i only go to one club. i go there because no cover until 6pm. i base my ratings on the three things that are provided $ value- how much of a deal i can get dancer quality- how hot the dancers are overal club- how the club looks i do not base the dancer quality on number of dancers. its quality not quantity. I do however factor in how many hot girls vs how many dogs. the $ value is usually the lowest because i try to get there during happy hour when drinks are half off. usually i get there slightly before and i miss out. also i base this on how many 2 for 1s i can get. if i just take single dances then the $value goes down.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I think the rating stuff on tuscl is just silly, both for the clubs and the dancers. So subjective as to be meaningless. As for reviews - I appreciate the nuts and bolts of the club to be listed (layout, prices, hours, etc.). I like the reviewer to describe his club experience (explicitly or in code words). Humour, wry cynicism, irony all make the review better. There are a few very talented writers submitting reviews here on tuscl. I also appreciate a recommendation from the reviewer. A short time on tuscl and it is soon evident who the credible reviewers are. As for me, I do not do multiple reviews for the same club. If things change at the club or if it has been many months since my review I will submit another review for the same club.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I sometimes post repeat visits. One doesn't get credit for the review, but that is meaningless to me. I do this when on the first visit, I wish to go back to check things further.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    In general I would say that the more information we provide each other the better. Try to explain your scoring where apropriate but we all have different tastes. And you always have to take all reviews with a grain of salt. Our mileage might and will vary.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    In my travels across the USA, I'll return to clubs I've enjoyed before and although not much may have changed. I think it is a good idea to give a current view of what it is in the club. I don't re-review all the clubs I've been to, but I like writing. LOL
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I'm always most interested in the most recent reviews, as a lot can change quickly in strip club land. I'm not usually in the same club often enough to post multiple reviews in a short time span, but I do often review the same clubs. As for the ratings, I think if you spend enough time here you start to get a sixth sense as to who/what to trust and when to throw the BS flag. What it comes down to for me is did the reviewer have a good time, can I believe the review, and do I think I can havea good time as well.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    I've done composite review of multiple visits in one writeup several times. I feel visiting club different days/shifts adds perspective to review. I average the grades, but make comments on each visit. See my reviews of some FL or CA clubs last 2-3 yrs. On dancer grades, I give range, and general prominence of dancers. (Eg, dancer attractivess 5-9, mostly 7ish).
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Visit relationship and scoring methodologies. Did I take that course somewhere?
  • MisterGuy
    13 years ago
    "If you visit a club three times that individually would rate to to 9's and a 3 do you combine the visits and give it a 7, just review the most recent visit, or throw in one review per visit?" It's up to you as to how many times that you review a particular club. The way that the overall TUSCL club rating system works...it will automatically average all of your ratings for a particular club over a period of time (the last 2-3 years?) to come up with one numerical rating to be folded into all the other reviewer's numerical ratings. You will get VIP credit for a review of a club if you haven't reviewed that same club within the last 30 days or so. The site will prompt you on this when you are about to submit a review. "Am I being too generous?" Rating dancer looks is highly subjective by definition. It all comes out in the wash IMO. If I see dancers that are a 4-8 on my scale, then that club usually gets a 6 from me on that factor. To each his own though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion