tuscl

Atlanta clubs

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
So what is the proximity of decent clubs in Atlanta to the convention center? Walking distance? Middle of nowhere? There's a technical conference there this year that we're considering sending some folks to. If anything decent is close enough, I might try to insert myself into the group.

10 comments

• TimboAtl
    14 years ago
    The Cheetah is near the convention center. Not within walking distance but a short cab ride. The Cheetah has hot girls, is very expensive, and is a no touch club. Several all black clubs are downtown. I'd recommend Tattletale which is in Buckhead, a 15 - 20 minue cab ride.

The convention center, known as the World Congress Center, is in the middle of downtown, next to the GA Dome and Phillips Arena if you are a sports fan.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Interesting, I was dreaming about going to ATL the other day to try and meet up with picksydusst82. I doubt I would bother with any club other than Follies or where picksydusst82 wanted to go.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    I think Follies is the place to go. It's been five years or so since I was down there, but I think Follies was in the Buckhead area, too.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    It seems like ATL has two centers. Georgia International Convention Center or Georgia World Congress Center.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I would consult the Atlanta tuscl master - a certain monger who answers to the nickname - shadowcat.
  • picksydusst82
    14 years ago
    lol to samsung1...

when i got hired at Cheetah, and decided NOT to work there for many reasons, mainly the catty girls (i'm just too relaxed and casual for the drama!)... i had issues with the "what can i do and what CAN'T i do" if you know what i mean (when i was auditioning). not worth it.

get a cab, and go someplace else... follies, Mardigras (i work there thurs-sat), or a place you can AT LEAST have a little fun at!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Follies gets my vote. But TimboATL is a buddy of mine and you can trust what he says. If the roads clear up by Thu, my B-day, I am gonna hit the Goldrush because I have a sure thing there. I was in Follies last week with snowtime. See my review.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    IMHO, skip Cheetah and the downtown black clubs and take a cab to Follies. It is totally nude high mileage for a mere $10/dance. The girls aren't as uniformly top notch as Cheetah or the Pink Pony (mostly 5 - 8), but factoring in the lapdance quality, you won't find a better value or more fun anywhere else in the ATL. And there are the occasional gems at Follies, including Anika and Kayden, although you need to go during the day shift (12:00noon - 8pm) to get the best girls with the highest mileage. It's a bit of an oddity, but Follies is the daytime club in Atlanta and usually pretty busy.
  • trojangreg
    14 years ago
    I am with the cat. My favorite club in the atl is Goldrush as it was five minutes from my office and can offer some great times if hooking up with the right dancer. Follies was a long drive but offers a lot of value for the dollar. Another option is take the 3 1/2 drive and check out PP in Columbia. Get with Shadowcat if you do go to any of these clubs he will show you the "lay" of the land so to speak. Stay away from Cheetah unless you want to look at eye candy. I always took clients who wanted to go to strip clubs to Cheetah because they could not get into any trouble there. Very sterile controlled environment with beautiful dancers and a good restaurant Alluvia so I could always write it off as a business expense. ALL credit card charges are billed through Alluvia. Clients who were a little more loose would end up at Goldrush once the others were put to bed.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    I live in Atlanta and have not been to a stripclub other than Follies in many years. Cheetah's does have an impressive lineup of girls but all seem artificial and are not interested in you unless you have a lot of money to spend. Tattletales is a nice neighborhood feel club located near, not in, Buckhead. It is still much closer to downtown/convention area than Follies. If you are interested in more than air dances I would make the trip to Follies , located on Buford Highway near Clairmont Road about 15 minutes from downtown. Goldrush, near the airport, is another club that may offer contact dances. I have not been to it and it is in a sketchy/rough area of town.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion