January 8, 2011
Visited on: Friday Evening
Dancers on Shift: 11-25

Rating
Physical Club: 6
Dancer Quality: 6
$ Value: 1
Overall : 4.33

Maybe it was becuase it was new years eve. But there were not that many girls at work as there usual seems to be and the quality was also not as it used to be. But me and my friend did find the 2 nices girls to have some dances with, but becuase my friend is new at this he kinda got hustled into having like 30 dances without knowing.

Maybe I should not have todl the girls that he is a newbie, But I wanted the, to tell him the rules, before they started giving him dances. At least ask, if he wants to continue after every dance, but he told he suddenly after some dances they were at 30 dance even without him noticing and then what to do than pay up?

He didn´t have the cash, so he had to pay with credit card and what is up with that? and extra 5 dollars for the house for evevry dance? So that is 150 dollars extra just to pay with credit card??? that is a rip off. Then at least have a ATM in the house or something like that. Charging 150 dollars for a 600 dollars withdrawel is jsut a plain robbery.

18 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    How does a guy do 30 lap dances and not realize it? I would have had a bad case of lap dick by then. Anyway he got an expensive lesson.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    A: He was in love?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Friends don't let their newbie friends get 30 lap dances (or fall in love, for that matter) on their first strip club visit, lol.

Didn't the op wonder what was up when his friend was gone for, what, 90 plus minutes?

Shadowcat - is "shadowbeast" a relative of yours?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    Friends don't let their newbie friends get 30 lap dances (or fall in love, for that matter) on their first strip club visit, lol.

^
    my thoughts exactly, a real friend would give a newbie a clue, but i'm guessing that the writer isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer either.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    steve, If he was I wouldn't admit it.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    I've never gotten into this situation. I have to say though, that if If I had unknowningly run up a huge charge I would probably not pay it.

What's the worst that would happen?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "If I had unknowningly run up a huge charge I would probably not pay it. What's the worst that would happen?"

Assuming the charges were for "legal" lapdances (and didn't involve any extras) wouldn't it be the same as trying to skip out on a large bar tab or restaurant bill? In which case the club would likely be within their rights to call the cops and hold you till they show up.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    ^^^^
    Or the club's "investors" may just send "Guido" (and his baseball bat) to have a little talk with you.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Hey at least it was only $20 lappers they fleeced him on. Here in Columbus $50/song would have really ripped him off plus a 10% credit card fee. 30*50=$1500 * 1.10 = $1650!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I am surprised this bad report is coming from a Houston club. I would have assumed going to Houston and getting more than 10 dances would be enough for a happy ending. I hate it when those ROBs try to drag it out for as long as possible to maximize their incomes.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^
    hey sam, ymmv ;)
  • steve229
    14 years ago

If your erection lasts 30 lap dances or longer, see your physician (or your accountant), lol.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    This sounds more like stupid customer than ROB to me. Smart girls are smart girls, and Treasures has alot of them.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Think 25 in a row was my record. It's definitely possible with the right girl.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    62 was my record. On my 62nd B-day but it was over a 2 1/2 day period. My 69th B-day is next week. Instead of doing 69 lap dances, I am just gonna try for a "69". LOL.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Jen's Den in Akron, OH has high mileage $5 bar stool dances. I would rather buy 10 of these than 1 lousy $50 dance at Columbus Gold or Doll House.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    txtittyfan (the guy who said to short treasuries the day before they bottomed) calling someone else stupid, now that is priceless.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    My first SC trip I went to the couch room (at a now closed club). Dancer told me the price. Since I was a newbie, I didn't realize how it actually worked. She kept dancing and dancing and never asked if I wanted to stop or keep going or whatever, so I thought it was all still the same dance. Next thing I know I'm told it's $200. Needless to say, I didn't come in with $200. She must have figured I was new. i told her I had to go to an ATM (which they didn't have inside the club). She said she trusted me to come back, so I left to go to an ATM, got the money, came back and paid.

I could have run away without ever paying, but I planned on returning to the club again. No use in getting banned from clubs in the area
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion