tuscl

Music to my ears

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
In what is just about my favorite club in the country, I hear words that are music to my ears...

HER: I need money to pay my house fee, sitter and rent.
ME: Sounds like a tough situation.
HER: I only made $60 tonight, including the $20 that you gave me.
ME: I'm sure we could work something out.
HER: I'll charge you $200 for VIP and you can do anything you want.
ME: Deal.

For a little background, in this club I'm known as a guy who has been with (let's call her) "Crazy Dancer", which makes me safe in the eyes of other friendly girls in the place as eveyone knows what Crazy Dancer's gig is.

And she was true to her word, as has every other girl in the place that associates me with Crazy Dancer.

Music to my ears. :)

5 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Nothing like a song with that subject to bring a smile to one's face, rick. Good for you!!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Agreed 100%. Hell, the *bartender* at one local club points out to me girls who are willing. The first time she did it, kind of floored me. There was a girl I hadn't seen before, and I asked the bartender who she was and what was she like. Her response? "For you? She won't do anything. Try ----- instead; she's more your style." I nearly spit my drink out, but she was right.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    You grizzled vets make me salivate. I have cultivated a relationship with a waitress at my favourite Alberta club. This waitress points me to likely candidates for OTC fun. You don't want to know how many $20 bills stuffed down this waitress's cleavage has got me to this point. The waitress herself has not yet succumbed to my cash.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    i love em when there desprete
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    bloodhound gang made a song "a lap dance is so much better when a stripper is crying"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion