tuscl

Friend Trashed out by BP Call Girl BF calling him on phone

A friend of mine got a call around 2am from a guy trashing him out that he is a loser bc he pays for sex. The caller is a BF of a BackPage Callgirl he had been doing. The friend replied to the caller "Look DA, why don't you call all the other gays who have been doing your hooker GF and tell them that. BTW I guess your a cuckhold you Stupid S considering your GF is a prostitute who advertises on BackPage."

This is not the first time I have not heard this kinda thing and got a similar call from a stripper BF one time asking who I was. Obviously these gals don't practice good phone security.

7 comments

• Alucard
    14 years ago
    I agree.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I don't know if the police even need a court order to obtain cell phone records on someone. They probably did when the constitution meant something but since the government pretty much ignores that nowadays, they probably ignore the need for court orders too. I wouldn't be surprised if the police one day put together a computer program tracking calls of suspicious people. After all, the taxpayer money must be wasted on tracking down those who are getting laid. (sarcastic)
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    The real PL's are the Hooker / Stripper BF who think they own these women.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    I got some texts from a psycho bf once along those lines. There's really no point in responding (what if he is deranged?) or having an argument over who of the three (customer, stripper, or stripper bf) is the biggest loser.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Likely BF is also getting a roof over his head, food, chemicals and a ride as a result of her work. He might get upset when he finds out that she's not just dancing on stage and doing laps; but now he understands why the roof don't leak, there's always some extra blow, and the ride's a little sweeter.

Complain. Complain.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Some here have heard this story before, but I had a girl's ex-bf call me from her phone, which he'd stolen, and ask "why is your number in my GF's phone under 'money'?".

Because she gives awesome head, you idiot. Probably the same reason you hooked up with her the first time...
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    BF is an idiot, he knows whats going oon but doesnt want to admit it. if he was a real man and had balls he would pimp her instead of crying like a bitch because she has the balls to go out and make more money than him
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion