tuscl

Mons vs 2001 Odyssey

Im going to be in Tampa in a few days and was wondering which club to hit in the afternoon on a weekday? I have read a lot about both, but am still not sure.

I like the private booth thing at 2001, but if the girls/experience is that much better at Mons then I am not completely put off by the idea of the open room LD.

I am not looking for extras, just hot dancing girls of a wide variety with maybe light touching upstairs. Looking to do probably 3 of the 3/$60 deals, probably with 3 different girls if that many catch my eye.

What would you do?

7 comments

• minnow
    14 years ago
    I'd try both of them. Bring plenty of cash. You just might end up wanting to keep going to both of them.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    unless I knew of specific high mileage dancers at 2001, I would just stick with Mons Venus.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    If that's what you are looking for, go to Mons if you only want to go to one place. Otherwise, like minnow says, bring plenty of cash and go to both. I've been to Mons and 2001 at night, good times at both, and to Mons only during the day. Lap dances can be done at a table at Mons anytime, and a good time can be had with the right dancer, and yes, Mons has some extra fine eye candy.
  • mrgraysrt8
    14 years ago
    Well that was an easy decision then, thanks!
  • mrgraysrt8
    14 years ago
    Does anyone know whats up with Mons website? Was trying to get a look at the place and girls, but seems to have been down for a few days.
  • Cheo_D
    14 years ago
    mrgraysrt8, last time I surfed over the only parts that were working were the webcams, so it seems like it was in the middle of some changing around of the site. It may be they have taken it down while they re-do it.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    I've been to Both & I'm not likely to return to either one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion