tuscl

William Faulkner Reincarnated

harrydave
New Jersey
For all those English majors out there, I believe William Faulkner has been reincarnated as a strip club patron living in Maryland. His reviews have a nice stream-of-consciousness flow to them, and the lack of capitalization or punctuation is spot on.

http://www.tuscl.net/d.php?DID=235

8 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Gotta love those who failed English types. I'm having trouble with a nephew who wears his ignorance like a crown.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    lol i guess my boy never heard of no periods or puncuation marks maybe its one of them thingys like maybe something happen dat he learned dat in school maybe he was too tired to learn back then maybe he forgot what he learned or he was busy looing up teachers dress or sumtin like when he was driving over to his boys crib and then they went lookin for some trim while his momma was cookin dinner for the family or whatever that girl down by the corner said dat time they were going to the store you think maybe thats what happened
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    tipacull of da edukashun kids gots in skoul thees daees
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    William Faulkner allusions? "........stream-of-consciousness flow.."? In a post from an engineer soon going to Oman? I am impressed, harrydave. I am going to have to root out all of your other posts to see what other gems you have left behind on tuscl. You are obviously more than you seem.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Art, you wouldn't believe what kind of mileage you can get with a stripper after you impress her with your knowledge of Faulkner, Nietzsche, and post-modernism. Some will even wiggle on your lap for $5 a minute.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    Harrydave, you're so right about impressing strippers with Faulkner, Nietzche, etc. Instead of paying for lap dances, I just quote from great books. Strippers will do anything for my Moby Dick.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Damn, harrydave, thanks for the tip. I will be sure to bring the collected works of Faulkner to the club today and impress the babes. LMAO
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I am just gonna take a copy of "Dead Presidents".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion