tuscl

NPR: Atlanta strip clubs are launchpads for hip-hop hits

Friday, December 24, 2010 2:37 AM

4 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    This article is just hype. "The first strip club I visited was Magic City, supposedly the Holy Grail of Atlanta strip clubs on Monday nights. That's partly because all of the others are closed Mondays." This is just horse shit. No Atlanta clubs are closed on Mondays. A lot of them are closed on Sundays. Magic City is a black, no touch club with only 25 reviews. And HIP HOP sucks!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I agree Hip hop does suck and will give me a headache if the DJ plays too much of it
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Yeah, I thought the same thing about being closed on Mondays. What's she talking about? All the ones I frequent are open, including Follies and the Pink Pony. And I'd never even heard of Magic City until this article, and I can't imagine it's a Holy Grail club under any circumstances. It gives the impression this is the best we have to offer, which is far from the truth. Atlanta's actually one of the best for SC quality, variety, value, and at the top o'the list, mileage.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    There is a strip club in Akron called Jen's Den and that is closed on monday but that is the only one I know of. I also knew one club in Columbus (Whispers cabaret) that was only open Wed-Sat but that soon went out of business. With Monday night football being so popular, mondays are busier than tuesdays.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion