tuscl

LICKING PUSSY ??

10inches
Florida
Thursday, December 23, 2010 12:03 PM
on a recent visit to VIP with hot chick she stood up on the sofa with her pussy right in my face, then leaned forward to push it against my nose. she grinned and told me to lick it if i wanted to. her pussy was smoothly shaved and smelled good but i was hesitant to lick her snatch as there is now way of knowing what might have been there ten minutes ago. was i being to paraniod??

28 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Paranoia is a useful condition. If it smelled good, she probably cleaned it recently, so the odds are it was OK. Let us know if you get sores on your tongue.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    If it was the beginning of her shift, it might have been okay. Then again, there is always the risk of getting HPV on your tongue.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I'm a big seeker of DATY ITC. Guys like me, who take strippers to the promised land, get OTC faster than the average Joes. Of course money talks, but strippers I've given orgasms to are appreciative. They say that it's rare for a guy to care about their pleasure.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I agree with Dudester. I've heard the comment "it's rare for a guy to care about their pleasure." many times. It seems to be universally appreciated.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    vince, you are gonna love this. I was sitting in my usual spot at my favorite club late this last Tuesday afternoon. There were 3 guys sitting at a table near me. One was a first timer(I think). Your favorite gal was on satelite 2. The newbie went up to tip her. She wrapped her legs around him, pulled her thong to the side and smothered him. His glasses got all fogged up and his buddies were laughing their asses off.I am sure that they put her up to it. None the less, that was the first time I had ever seen that in any club. LMAO. So did gridget.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    You guys are way braver than I am. "Early in her shift" or "just washed" may take care of the previous customer's jizz, but it doesn't get rid of STDs. I've never had any complaints about my fingers, but if you must go down on her, at least use a dam.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I agree, george. My comment was directed at the overall cleanliness of her vagina, not her disease-carrying probability. I've been guilty of many things, also. LOL
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well i've lived dangerously and licked a few different pussys in clubs over the years. first dances on her shift and fresh smelling so i dove in. i've passed on other chances later in the evening or with some that i didn't feel the right vibe etc. so far i've been lucky ;)
  • kingcripple
    14 years ago
    to be on the safe side, why not just lick over the thong? yeah sure, it doesn't taste as good but it, as far as i know is safer
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    shit gmd, a dam? I understand your situation, but shit - I wouldn't even bother fucking around with strippers if I had to do so under the conditions that you live with.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Licking pussy is fun? What's the big deal?
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    14 years ago
    LMAO HarryDave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • robbing1
    14 years ago
    LOL! Harrydave's current profile pic shows the bad side of this topic.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    i did that shyt once had no issues but i wouldnt do it again, if she does that shyt just finger pop her
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I agree with the OP - If it could tell you the story of what all has been in there you probably would not want to get within 3 feet of it. Do you want a tongue of herpes sores that looks like it took some buckshot? Yea sure DATY is fun LOL.
  • Madison07940
    14 years ago
    Life is too short - just lick the pussy. I just fucked a stripper bareback the other day. She was grinding me in the VIP room, then she slowly unbuttoned my pants and took my dick out, was rubbing it, and then she climbed on top and before I knew it, she sat right down on my swollen cock. I exploded right in her. It felt so good and her pussy was so tight.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    Sounds like a DJ post
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ more like LE ;)
  • glen_livet
    14 years ago
    I know where you're coming from, 10. I am a big fan of DATY. I love the sensations and I love the reaction it gets. Lately I've noticed more and more dancers putting it right in front of my face. I am sorely tempted to accept the invitation, but the risks so graphically displayed in HD's pic make me hold my tongue.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I have to admit I've done it, but only when the little head is doing the "thinking". Once was in Mexico, of all place. I'm sure their standards are so much higher than in the US. My recent favorite is an excellent candidate and has pulled aside her G during dances for a bit. Won't see her till after next year, but if offered, I will likely oblige. I think those of us that are older, don't worry as much as the younger guys should. Most of our life is over anyway.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    rick, remember that my "alternative" is basically none at all, so a little rubber or silicone barrier ain't nothing to get worked up about. I'm not willing to forego sex entirely just because I can't have awesome bareback sex. :)
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Ok, profile pic is now back to something more enjoyable. Man, those herpes pics were gross! LOL
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    One dancer kept showing me her pussy during a lap dance in a topless club several years ago and kept putting it close to my mouth. It looked really good and was shaved smooth. I licked around the edges. I haven't done that since then in a strip club. Licking pussy is not what I want to pay a dancer for during a lap dance. In fact I remember one dancer wanted me to do that but I told her I wasn't interested. I was worried about all the places her pussy had been. Of course I did not what to tell her that so I just told her I wasn't into that. That is probably true with most girls I see. Every once in a while there is a girl who looks really good including her pussy who might be able to talk me into licking her. However I'm only interested in doing that in reciprocation for getting a BJ or something away from the club. Licking pussy doesn't interest me too much but I guess many girls feel the same way about giving BJ's.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I used to DATY quite a bit but have pretty much stopped completely due to concerns of bringing home god-knows-what to my SO. Really miss it, tho.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Same here, sharkhunter. There's only been a few so fine that I would even be tempted to sample. Mostly, I'm not interested.
  • HomerKilroy
    14 years ago
    What about asshole? On a recent trip to one of my favorite haunts, during a LD, I told the girl her ass was so sweet that I could eat it all night long. She jumped on the couch and stuck it in my face. I moved her thong aside and slowly checked out her ass, once I satisfied myself it was cute and tight and pink and clean and that she would let me, I started licking. She LOVED it and backed up so I wouldn't stop. Really hot.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    This begs the question, how did you determine it was "clean"? Would I do this? Possibly, but I don't think I would under the same circumstances.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I wouldn't do it...too much to downside to the risk for very little reward.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion