tuscl

Christmas

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 3:04 PM
It's almost here again. That day that the religious ones of us of the faiths that do celebrate it, celebrate the birth of Jesus. That being said Merry Christmas to all the guys and gals here. Hopefully it will be a peaceful enough day, and a good day for us. I'm glad I got to know you all here, I've been fortunate enough to meet several of you, and hope to meet more. It's been a pleasure meeting you all. Merry Christmas and may our New Year coming up be a better one.

10 comments

• Drippy
    14 years ago
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Vince. Well said. Although I don't post as much as some of you, know that I have enjoyed reading about your adventures throughout the past year and you have enhanced my SC experience. Best wishes in the New Year for many LDs and extras with happy and satisfying endings. Have fun and be safe.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Amen and back at you. I've enjoyed meeting you and look forward to perhaps other excursions in the future. Do I hear "Tootsie's" calling?
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Remember, Scrooge was framed, but he got to the right place, anyway.
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    All the best, Vince and all my TUSCL brothers!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Tootsies and Stir Crazy always sound good, Clubber. I haven't made it down to the south end of late, but let me know when you'd like to do either. I would enjoy seeing you, your friend and her friend again.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I sing in the choir and this past week was my busy week. In an eight day span, I was in a play that was part of the sermon, had two choir rehearsals, a choir Christmas show, and this past Sunday, had a solo-singing Silent Night in German. Choir has two services on Christmas Eve, then we're off for several weeks.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm, Just got back from an afternoon visit to Stir. When I can go again, I'll give you a call.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    In "Citizen Soldiers" by Steven Ambrose he describes a moment during a cease fire on Christmas Eve, 1944 during WWII. German soldiers sang "Stille Nacht" for the U.S. troops and, under a flag of truce, German chocholate was exchanged for American cigarettes. The shooting resumed on Dec. 26 at noon.
  • Cheo_D
    14 years ago
    Thanks and Peace and Joy to all of you and yours as well.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    we're getting close now. merry christmas, i hope santa brings all of you perves whatever you wish for. :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion