tuscl

How do you get rid of a psycho BITCH

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 2:47 AM
I broke up with my girlfriend about a month ago and she is crazy. She is texting me with a bunch of crazy shit and its really pissing me off. So how do I explain I don't want to be with her so she understands it?

17 comments

• Player11
    14 years ago
    Just tell her your dating strippers now.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    a good jack-slap normally works. but you dont want to be arrrested so... find one of her girlfriends and fuck her right in from of the ex GF. but i guess she is so psycho that she might kill you both and you dont want to die so.... publish your sex tape of her on youtube and facebook she will be so busy with fighting off other males she wont have time to bother you, then you gain the attention of other women (if your packing) well i guess the only thing that would really work ignore her, women love drama and attention. if you simply ignore her text (or even block her no) she will get the idea. you have to let go of her as well. this is a great place to start go to several strip clubs to get her out of your mind. hopefully she sees you going into one and really gets pissed and leaves you alone
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    lol dw. believe me when I have the money the first thing I'm going to do is go to the club and hit up my 2 fav dancers. One I enjoy talking to as a friend (I have no delusions about dating her) THe other one well let's just say she might be a little worn out by the time I get done with her.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Hire a good divorce lawyer.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    How do you get rid of a psycho BITCH? 45acp, 2 in the chest, 1 in the head! joking of course ;) imo it depends on how big a psycho and how big a bitch she is. what works with one won't work with another. i had a couple ladies(?) that i tired of stalk me and try to fuck my life up. it can be a pain dealing with them but eventually they gave up and left me alone. no easy answer here.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i had a couple ladies(?) that i tired of stalk ^ ooops, that was supposed to say 'ladies that stalked me" lol
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I kept whispering "I love it when you call me big papa" until she got annoyed and left
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Just be careful how you do what you do. Does she know your car and will try to damage it? Will she come by your place of work and make a scene? Is your circle of friends small and can she start rumors about drug use, emotional instability or sexual inadequacy? Psycho bitches have pulled some of these stunts and worse.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    1. Get your things back before you break up 2. Bring her things to the breakup 3. Change your passwords/profiles 4. Break up in a public place 5. Avoid physical good-byes 6. Make your breakup public 7. Change your routine/schedule 8. Get your straitjacket ready... [view link]
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    What Steve said, and..... 9) Change your phone number 10) File a Police complaint. Once the fuzz talk to her, making it clear, without a doubt, that you no longer want any part of her, she'll be violating the law. Document her transgressions and follow through on legal action. Finally, Never ever again, for any reason, have sex with her-no matter what she offers or says. You'll be handing her an axe and pointing at your neck.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Completely ignore her.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Send her over. I can always use another in my live!
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    @Clubber I wouldn't dishonor the fine band of clubbers with this wench. On a more serious note: thank you for all the advice. I've been thinking about giving up on doing this "process", for lack of a better word, nicely but I see that being polite is impossible. If u happen to see a bug dude in a red & black flower shirt at a club in the near future feel free to join in on the celebration.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Always a tough one, bigdude012. Hopefully it won't get illegal on anyone's part. Flat out, tell her goodbye, tell her it's over. Get over it. Leave. Best of luck.
  • inno123
    14 years ago
    I do not know the details of the texts that she is sending or whatever. I would suggest that every time she sends you a text reply back with the EXACT same phrase "Text Rejected" Do NOT reward her with an emotional reaction, not even an exclamation point at the end. Do NOT reward her with an explaination, threats, demands, reasoning or whatever. Make her suspect that maybe even the response is being generated by the phone itself and you aren't even seeing her texts. If she switches to e-mail then do something similar with the e-mails. If she switches to annoying voice messages or stalking then you have to get the police involved, and you will have a better case for doing so.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    i say dont respond to the text at all, even if you type reject atleast she knows your reading them. a flat out delete them when they come in do read them at all and a complete ignore. if she comes around stalking you have a female friend over or head strait to the strip club this shows her your over herand have your attention else where, she will be PISSED by will get the picture
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    Still ignoring her. She's started up the crazy shit again. I'm so gald I broke up with this chick. Phone number is going to be changed within the next few days.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion