tuscl

Bareback

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
What is the window for when a women can get pregnant in regards to her period? I had a girl who wants to fuck me tell me there is only 2-3 days where she could get pregnant. Then on wikipedia I saw 7 days, and yet another source said it is clsoe to half (12 days) of the 28 day cycle where a woman can possibly get knocked up. What's the answer here?

22 comments

• sinclair
    14 years ago
    *when a woman
  • troop
    14 years ago
    that 2-3 days thing is wrong!

without actually looking it up i believe the safest time is during or right after her period. even though pregnancy is still possible i would also pull out before cumming if she's not on birth control.
    bottom line is i don't think there's any 100% safe time.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I declined her offer but am still curious as to what the window is.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Check on this info through Google or Bing. Don't rely on us non-doctors. And remember, a lot of guys relied on bad information and lies from women only to wind up as fathers.
    14 years ago
    You're asking here? Good grief!
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Strippers can get pregnant?????

Aw shit...

Well, at least she thinks my name is Rick. ;)
  • gillydon
    14 years ago
    She's most likely to get pregnant if it's 8 to 16 days after her last period, but there's a small chance on the other days as well because sperm can live inside her and her period might occasionally be irregular.

You're not concerned about STDs?
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    14 years ago
    I'm with you Gilly. Unless you're in a committed relationship where you both have been checked, I wouldn't. Check out the guy named "bareback" reviews. My stomach was churning and had to stop reading about how he always goes bareback all around the USA with no shame.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    BAREBACK????? Yikes........... not for me!!! I like living.
  • ArtCollege
    14 years ago
    jeesh, I need to find a better forum to hang out at.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I won't do bareback with everyone, but in all honesty condoms suck and it is almost not worth doing the deed with them. I would much rather have a BBBJ than covered FS.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    There's no time during the month when she can get pregnant if you just cum in her mouth.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Havin' my baby
    What a lovely way of sayin'
    How much you love me

The need inside you
    I see it showin'
    Whoa, the seed inside ya
    Baby, do you feel it growin'
    Are you happy you know it
    That you're
    Havin' my baby
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    i had a few GF i bust a nut in while not on BC or with a rubber and that was at anytime. there is a window where they wont get pregnate and it all depends on the girl. she has to know her body and when her eggs are most fertile. but with a stripper i wouldnt consider busting a nut or putting it up in her without a jimmy hat unless it is BBBJ the i go comando on her mouth
  • how
    14 years ago
    Reminds me of one of the most memorable things a stripper ever said to me (about 10 years ago): "Don't come inside me; I'm ovulating."
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "What is the window for when a women can get pregnant in regards to her period?"

Technically, a woman can get pregnant on ANY day of her menstrual
    cycle. Even 5 days after the last day of her period it is possible for her to get pregnant. A woman's egg has around 24-48 hours in which it can be fertilized. If you have had unprotected sexual intercourse for up to 3-7 days before the egg is released, fertilization can occur as sperm can survive for 3-7 days in the body. Ovulating during a woman's period is highly unlikely, but because sperm can live in the body for 3-7 days, pregnancy could occur from intercourse that takes place during a period.

Women that have short cycles can actually ovulate right after their periods. If a woman ovulates soon after her period, then conception could take place from intercourse that occurred during her period. It is also possible for women to get pregnant without having periods. Also, having a period does not necessarily mean that ovulation has taken place.

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/getting…

http://www.ehow.com/how-does_5188088_man…

Scary stuff IMHO...even with her being on the pill, there's still a small chance of her getting pregnant. I knew a dancer that had her one & only child while she was on the pill.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    You want to do strippers bareback? Don't we all. Get her pg and yer screwed not to mention std risks.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    lol how. The worst thing about when they say "don't come inside me" is having to pay them extra so that they aren't too upset after you are done. :)
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Any day that ends in Y
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Any day that ends in Y
  • curiousgeorgefun
    14 years ago
    Read STD article... BBBJ isn't safe either. She can get pg anytime
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Now there's a stripper pickup line. Fuck me, I had my period so I wont become pregnant.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion