tuscl

tall strippers

Thursday, December 16, 2010 7:18 AM
Can I ask you guys where specifically I can find the tall strippers. I am talking 6 feet barefoot. I am 6'2 myself but have a thing for tall strippers. Thanks in advance!

22 comments

• bumrubber
    14 years ago
    After dating someone under 5' and 100# for a few years, I've been going for the tall ones lately too!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    library gentlemen's club in vegas, everyone of them is at least 6ft tall ;)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i forgot to say that the library also has dwarfs, aneroxics, and bbw face sitters, for everyone's fetish needs. :)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I saw a six footer in South Florida, but she would not be worth a trip back to the club even if I lived next door.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    There's a brunette at Kahoots in Columbus who is tall, especially with her dance shoes. She looks great on stage, but her dances aren't good.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    rp: What region of the country (and/or world)?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Try Brazil. I hear those Amazon women are "Big Bitches".
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    OGE in ATL has a black stripper that is at least 6' without heels. she has a great ass and long legs but only average size tits. gives great lap dance with lots of grinding. think she only works weekends.
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    rperette: AlienBoy blogged a few days ago that you can Google "site:[view link] tall" and find reviews and other posts that mention, uh, "tall". On another topic, does anyone know of a club where the strippers are really short, with flat heads?
  • SometimeVoyager
    14 years ago
    I have a thing for tall women as well. My mind knows I'm only 5'10" but my hormones think I'm 6'4". Seems that most well-stocked clubs have at least one or two tall, leggy dancers, but I'd be hard pressed to think of a club that seemed to specialize. Good luck, though.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    A tall stripper is sometimes a tranny.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    rl27, There is a dancer named Genja at kahoots in columbus. She is freakishly tall. She has the biggest breasts but no way in hell of getting two way contact with her. She had her hands locked on my wrists the entire time. She did tickle my balls at the very end but never would I do an uptime with her again.
    14 years ago
    Go to a country where they grow 'em tall. Like the Netherlands. One of my current faves is 6 foot even. Nice and slender. Decent size ass to smack but looks proportionate on her.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    There's a black dancer in Detroit named Crystal who's 6 feet tall. Nice large enhanced boobs. She gives good contact in lap dances and does BJ for $$. But she won't give you any pussy--well, she won't give me any pussy.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "I am talking 6 feet barefoot" Wow, with the typical 6-8" stripper heels, they would be freakishly tall. Anyway, you didn't give us much to work with, but maybe start with strip clubs in cities with WNBA teams, or near colleges with top ranked women volleyball teams...
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I've seen a few 6-footish dancers in Canada, specifically at Club Downtown, Le Vignoble, Hill Top, Club Super Sexe, Kingdom Gentleman's Club, and Bar Le Gentlemen. Ten's Show Club & the Cabaret Lounge in MA as well as the Cadillac Lounge in RI looked to have some tall dancers as well. Good luck...
  • glen_livet
    14 years ago
    Looking for a place to put your beer, EarlTee? Lol
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    Samsung, I agree with you about Genja's dances now. Strange thing was her dances were very good over three years ago. The dancer I am talking about is taller than Genja, and very thin. I saw both on stage together a few times, and she is about 2 or 3 inches taller than Genja. She is very tall and thin, with straight jet black hair, and B or C cup natural breasts. She dances great on stage, but in the private dance area mostly stands about 3 feet from you and poses, with an occasional leaning towards you.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    Another tall dancer is a light skinned black dancer with a british accent who dances at the Living Room in Dayton.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Are we trying to spot Big Foot?
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    RE: Super Dude- "A tall stripper is sometimes a tranny". // Have you met any SD? The only "confirmed" case of a tranny in clubs I've been to, "shim" was about 5'6". To OP- May I suggest buying tickets to WNBA games, and letting us know how much luck you have at picking up WNBA players after the game.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion