tuscl

Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds to Divorce

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wire…

Reminds me of that old saying - Show me a beautiful woman, and I'll show you a man who's tired of putting up with her shit.

5 comments

• bumrubber
    14 years ago
    I'd put up with her shit for awhile.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I wonder if he will have his divorce party at a SC
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Just before the holidays/inlaws too!
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    The version of that saying I heard is - No matter how good she looks, there's some guy out there right now who'd tired of putting up with her shit.

Their story (among many others) makes me wonder whether the whole relationship/marriage thing could ever work under the best of circumstances anyway.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    If you're with the right person, you can get through alot. Aren't there some guys here whose wives allow/encourage them to partake of SCs? I'm happily married after 10 years or so and most of that is to do with our shared patience and understanding. Some folks get married before they know each other at all, riding that wave of excitment of a new relationship. The problem is that once that spark is gone, you better have a solid relationship or things will fall apart. Those two may have been gaga over each other at first, hell they're both beautiful people. But once they got used to each others' looks, could they even have a conversation? Could they sit in a room together, doing nothing, without freaking out? Those are the things you need to have to make it last.

Of course, if I looked like Reynolds and had his fame and cash, I could never marry or if I did, she'd have to understand that I'm still going to bang every hot woman I can!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion