tuscl

In Search of Former Centerfolds Seattle Dancer

Since early September, I've been looking for a dancer who used to work at Centerfolds in Seattle, but after leaving Centerfolds in late August seems to have gone off the grid. The dancer, Natasha, cuts an amazing figure: toned arms with discernible biceps, all-natural, small but beautifully proportioned. All indications are that she loved her work; both her pole and private dances were high-energy and skillfully done. After her disappearance I visited all the clubs in the Seattle area and heard hints of her having been at certain places, but was not able to reconnect. If anyone here knows of whom I am writing and has a line on where I might locate her, I would most definitely appreciate hearing from you.

16 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    14 years ago
    I was told by one of the other dancers that she had a drinking problem and was let go and she had been let go elsewhere also. She was almost done with school and had planned to quit anyway.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    good luck trying to find her.
    also try the club's www.stripclublist.com page
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Sorry, but my opinion is, had she wished to keep you as a customer, she would have given you a way to keep in contact. Since she didn't, I would think if you exert to much of an effort to find her, you will be boarding on stalking.

Good luck!
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Sometimes dancers want to disappear and be left alone.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Just be persistant. I had a dancer like that, just kept my eyes and ears open and finally ran into her at another club months later. It was really good to re-connect with her. Funny, the phne number she gave me appears to be out of service now, and she doesn't seem to be working the nights she told me should would be either. Strange...
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    ^^

steve229:

Sheesh........................??
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Stalker! Why not just move onto your next whore instead of being all hung up on this one? (Yes I've met in her person.)
  • DarNat
    14 years ago
    Thanks for all your replies. I think I have been careful not to become a stalker. I stopped physically searching by the second week of October. And I also understand the possibility that she *wanted* to drop out of sight. I will most certainly respect that, and have mostly concluded that this is indeed the case. This was, if you will, a "last try" so to speak—hitting upon the idea to do so because as I scanned through about a year's worth of posts here I saw someone else write something of a similar nature.
  • Dudenextdoorfl
    14 years ago
    I would say try sands. That's the place for a good dancer to disappear.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    lol steve.

Dar, in my opinion you've already spent far too much time looking for this girl and it does come off as a little obsessive.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I feel for ya man. I was a RIL when I was young. But I'm still gonna be the jerk to say: see the last FAQ at the bottom of this page:

"Do you know where [insert dancer name here] works now? She used to be at [insert club name here].
    No. Don't even ask this question."

Founder wrote that - not I.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    @ Maddy69 and Motorhead: Do you realize the OP posted this in December 2010?
  • steve229
    13 years ago

I for one am glad we got this cleared up.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Oops. Thanks Club Goer. Now don't I look like a dumb shit. Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    How the hell did this thread get resurrected after a year and a half by a chick/newby named maddy69. Looks a bit fishy to me?
  • DarNat
    13 years ago
    Wow! This is a blast from the past! I've since moved from Seattle to Durango, Colorado, and have not thought about this in over a year. Maddy69, while I thank you for the information, it's not something about which I can do anything. Indeed, having been away from Seattle since last summer, in retrospect I am inclined to agree with what rickdugan said back on December 16, 2010, that perhaps I was a little too obsessive for my own good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion