tuscl

Orlando SC OTC

Can anyone here recommend what SCs in Orlando you've experienced OTC? Also recommend the actual dancers?
I'm not new at this game, I'm just trying to see if people here know something. I've had successful OTC over the years and had an ATF and saw her OTC for a while. Now things have gone awry and I want to move on.

25 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    not new to this game? i believe you.
    you joined over a year ago, never posted a review, and now you want people to name clubs and dancers?
    well i'm not around orlando so i don't have any names for you officer. ;)
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Wasn't Tiger into Oralando OTC action? Didn't work out so well...
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    troop,

You mean this guy might not be above board? I am shocked!
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Boy, you guys are really not very friendly, are you?

Seriously, there's a rest area half way between Orlando and Tampa on I-4. The stalls in the Men's room have all the names and phone numbers you'll need to get back on track.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    i smell LE or a dumbass, go pay your dues to the strippers like the rest of us then come back and tell us who does OTC
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    We may be horny, but not dumb.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    i hate faggots that do this like we are dumbasses to give up our OTC ATF to him or LE to scoop up. pay your dues to the strippers and tell us who does OTC and for what price
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    RS78, Sarge won't be happy when you tell him you burned all your bridges over at TUSCL. He'll probably put you back on speed trap duty.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Up yours, pig
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Have you checked out Disney's Pleasure Island?
  • Mickkeyc
    14 years ago
    "I'm just trying to see if people here know something"

good line...
  • MondoGoGo
    14 years ago
    Hey I "know" something... Oh wait no I don't.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Oh, come on guys. This guy ain't LE. Just dumb. A real LEO wouldn't ask such direct questions, nor would he do so out of the blue like this. He'd act more like a regular poster, even posting reviews and discussions talking about his exploits, like most of the posters on here do from time to time, worming his way into the community and gaining some measure of trust and familiarity with the membership.

Then and only then, after establishing his "credibility", would he ask even the most indirect questions about where to go and who to see. He wouldn't need to be persistent or blunt about it, most of the membership here is glad to give up locations, if not actual names, when asked.

You people aren't paranoid enough. You mob attack some moron like this, but you ignore the potential for the even more insidious threats represented by people you think you know.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Oh fuck, I'm paranoid!! I see Muslim terrorists on the planes I fly on every night!!! Fucking TSA let's them on without full body gropes because they don't want to offend them.
    I could care less about this dude, I wouldn't waste my time going to a club in Orlando. Everything I've read here in TUSCL about Orlando clubs tells me they are a waste of time and money unless you just want to watch some beautiful young women dancers and watch the unfortunate ones getting nothing for their money.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Yeah GMD. You only have 1,449 posts. How do we know you haven't wormed your way into the trusted circle of guys who spend their time when they aren't at strip clubs having stupid discussions online about strip clubs, because they have nothing better to do. Huh? Oh, wait, that's me. Damn projection!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "You want me to believe Omar was a stoolie because Sosa said so? You bought that line?"
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Fuck Orlando
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Just about everything here save for the famous line from "Lord of the Flies".
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Resilient, what went wrong with your current ATF? Also, if one of us is going to share then maybe you can as well. Which is your current favorite club and which dancers would you recommend there?

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Well guys, if nothing else, this "guy" livened up the board. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Well guys, if nothing else, this "guy" livened up the board. LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    hd: You don't. That's the point. :)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    georg, one question, wwbfd?