tuscl

Thunderbolt Entertainment

Wednesday, December 8, 2010 6:27 AM
Has anyone been to Thuderbolt Entertainment at 15251 Rossini, Detroit. That's the strip club a guy operates out of his home. It was featured in Metrotime in the spring. Any trip reports?

6 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I sent a PM to founder about this place to get it listed on TUSCL and did the "add a club" process on TUSCL but I don't know if it will be approved for listing unless more guys complain about it not being listed. Name: Thunderbolt Entertainment Street: 15251 Rossini Dr, #21 Postal address: 48201 Detroit, MI Phone: (313) 839-3350 [view link]
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    At the risk of sounding conventional, I wonder how safe and secure this club could be. He has a great concept, but is open to neighborhood pressures, LE harrasment and any number of other pressures that could make it hard to operate. Can his VIP be raided? Does the fact that he is operating out of his home give him some protection that lawyers and judges have not yet thought about? Stay tuned.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    superdude, there is no vip, the boss sits there and watches all of the lapdances. overall it seems like kind of a strange setup, but i would possibly give it a go if it was within 50 miles of me.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Sheesh, I wish I had seen this thread last night. LOL. I had forgotten about this place. I'm in Detroit this morning, I will have to give this guy a call. It is a unique concept. I'd like to check it out. Detroit doesn't scare me. I've lived here just about all my life. I am very street savvy. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to post a review about this place this week. LOL
  • Drippy
    14 years ago
    Vince, by all means check it out if you can and report back. Sounds intriguing.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I called the guy this morning after driving by his house. He's been doing it out of his house for a long time and just the other day he said he was featured in a segment on our local TV. I didn't have the time to set up a party with a dancer. He requests an hours notice after finding out what kind of dancer you want, and you go in and enjoy. The house is in a residential area in Detroit. When I'm back in Detroit again, I'll review it. I am back in Florida again. I had fun at a couple of Detroit clubs, at least one review will be written by tomorrow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion