tuscl

WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?

10inches
Florida
Friday, December 3, 2010 10:47 AM
recent visit to VIP with new dancer. she paid a lot of attention to my boner (grinding & stick shifting) near the end of our time she nonchalantly unzipped my pants , pulled out my hard-on began a slow HJ. just before i was fixing to pop, she stopped gave me a shit-eating grin and said if i wanted her to finish me off it would be $$$. kinda pissed me off, so i zipped up and left the VIP.

23 comments

• pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    I would have done the same thing. She sounds like a ROB or a sly business woman. Either way I wouldn't given her another dime. But had she made me come, I would have tipped her well.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    That is a tough one. Bring you right to the edge and then hold out for more money. I suppose the answer lies somewhere within how much more money she wants and how much will power you have.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    I think it would depend on what you expected before the session. Was HJ part of the VIP or not?
  • mikeya02
    14 years ago
    Well, she did give you a little extra, I would have told her $ or nothing, up to her.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    What would I have done? Hmm, maybe tell her to continue while looking for the emergency exit. Seriously, kudos to you for not losing your head, er, not popping your cork, er, keeping your wits in a tricky situation. P.s. So, should we call you 9 3/4 inches now?
  • Rhinoplasty
    14 years ago
    "Sorry, baby, I've only got $ on me. So it's C-note or C-ya."
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    well hunny if you are really 10 inches...i would have never asked you for another dime. in fact I would certainly have quenched my thirst.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    well hunny if you are really 10 inches...i would have never asked you for another dime. in fact I would certainly have quenched my thirst -------------------------- Reminds me of a line from Andrew Dice Clay... A girl asked me to giver her 12 inches and hurt her...so I f'd her twice and then hit her in the head with a brick. LOL -------------------------- To the OP...good job of thinking with your big head. T
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I'd have done the same, but what I would like to do, finish off yourself and cum in her hair! jj, Good to see you around!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I'm with 'cat. Depends on what we agreed to before going in, how much she wanted, and how she was gonna finish it. Honestly, if we hadn't prearranged a happy ending, and she did what you described, I'd probably consider it, depending on the price. If we *had* agreed to her getting me off, and then she pulled that shit, that's a completely different story. :)
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    She needs to tell you if any of her "Services" are extra cost. In this situation I would put my cock back in my pants & leave. If a dancer starts an extra like that with NO DISCUSSION of $$$, then I consider it a freebie
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    I once had the willpower to stop a HJ, but she went directly to BJ before I could rezip. I tipped, even though we had not agreed beforehand.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    hey 10,so how much extra did she want? lol it would have pissed me off too. i've had chicks pull similar stunts asking for more after we're already in the middle of an agreed upon deal and i just tell them that they should have said something before we got started. if they continue to play me i stop it right there, pay her for time served and refuse to spend money on her in the future. seeing that she started the process it seems to me that she should have finished you off but then again you did get something extra for your original agreed upon price.
  • elemental23
    14 years ago
    If it was that close to popping, just grab it yourself and aim for nearest body part on her, teach her a lesson about those tactics. Then head for the door quickly...LOL.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    After an incredulous moment, I'd say, "Let's go talk to a manager."
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I guess yosu hav e to know the type of club you're in first. Does every dancer make some tyhpe of upselll at a critical molment, should it have been negotiated, or is it a club where a regular can assume he would leave ;with a smile in some fashion or another. I'm used to the latter, can handle the negotiators, but hate the critical moment upsell, as if it is unexpected and we have to restructure the transaction. Bullshit. Clubghber, I have to admit thqt ;my first reaction is what you suggested, lol, but that I might try somethimng more ddiplomatgically intimidating for the dancer, or simplyh say, I'll ruin your reputation if you insist on this. And ruining a reputation, via word of mouth as a ROB or untrrustworth dancer wouldn't be too hard, not to mention doing someth8ing with her nbame on this forum. But back to the question: if I know my territory, I'll probably take charge and do something to intimidate her. If I'm out of my territory, I'll probably do whatever let's me end things without making a big fuss or drawing any attention--if it's reasonable money, I would pay it but also tell her that's not the way I like to do business and I will not be seeing her again. If it was outrageous, I would say no, you brought me here, you live with it.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I don't get the animosity here. Now, 10 hasn't chimed in with any more detail on the situation, like what they arranged, or what the general practice is in this club, or anything else, but if no prior arrangements were made, why get all bent about it? If one isn't *expecting* special treatment going into the VIP, where's the point in being upset about the dancer trying to sell you on that special treatment? Unless this dancer agreed to getting him off before the dance, and then reneged, her up sell technique is neither deceptive, nor particularly sneaky; i.e. something to either take her up on or decline, but not worth getting as worked up as some of the responses indicate their respective posters might have done. Now, as I said previously, if she agreed to the happy ending before going in, and waited until the last minute to really start, and demand more money, that's a different thing entirely. Then, irritation and retaliation are justified, if not particularly productive.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Never had a dancer pull that on me. If she starts something, she'd best finish it. It's the polite thing to do ;) Besides...I don't want to walk around with a purple pelvis all day long.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    lopaw, "Purple pelvis" = Blue balls?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well i guess that this doesn't explain it :) [view link]
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Clubber, Yup. Female equivalent of blue balls. Or better yet, a "pink pelvis": [view link] lol troop - that website was just odd!
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I would have probably popped for the cash.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    If the additional amount was not excessive (although this is a matter of perspective as well--what is "excessive" to you?), I would have payed it and left happy. This assumes that her offer of this "service" was not a violation of previously agreed-upon prices. The worse ROB's usually upsell on the promise of things to come (pardon the pun) early in the dance (thus one should negotiate prior to going into VIP)rather than in the situation described. She was being pretty ornery, but not necessarily a ROB.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion