tuscl

Should HAve Know Better

I have been looking at this discussion board for quite awhile and
have read many stories about OTC meetings and possible problems that
could arise. I didn't think it could happen to me but it surely did.
After 3 or 4 times that went smoothly all of a sudden the requests for monetary help started to arrive. Like a sap I started out helping out but each week a new request came, she ended up asking for over $3,000 in one month for car repairs, rent, dental bills, daughters birthday. I finally said no and am
waiting to see if she continues to want to get together.
Should have paid better attention to the advice on this blog.

21 comments

• steve229
    14 years ago
    "I finally said no and am waiting to see if she continues to want to get together. "

I'm betting that's gonna be a no.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yeah, I'm betting on "no" too, but there's still a possibility, if she thinks you're still at least willing to pay for what you get. On the other hand, she might think it's more profitable to go after someone who's more like you were before you wised up. :)
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    MGAL9649, last year, when OTC Gal started getting too demanding, or doing stupid stuff, I just pulled back. We both knew that she needed me more than I needed her, and that bugged the shit out of her.

Best advice-pull back. If she texts or calls you, agree to only the OTC date. Pay for that and only that. Myself, I let it go on six months longer than I should've, but I have an absolute (pathological actually) need for closure.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Common sense is what to do. There are no miracles in strip clubs but you can have a good time if you know when to cut and run.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    I would guess that all of us - or at least the majority of us ... well, I know >>I<< have - been burned once or twice in our careers.

Like MGAL said, you always think that it couldn't happen to you, especially us "savvy SC guys!" Well, my BIGGEST burn came less than a year ago, after 20+ years of clubbing experience.

Admittedly, I was on the "rebound" after spending almost 3 years with my ATF, OTCing almost exlusively and about a year and a half of that I had a second OTCer (same club - BBF, different shift). I would spend the afternoon with my ATF, then the night with my 2nd OTCer. My ATF basically disappeared (long story) and the secondary OTCer became too much of a drama case, so I severed that arrangement. I went from two at once, to NONE.

I needed another girl to play with and fill the huge void left by my ATF (that loss hurt - still does!). So I hit IS in Hammond and found THE perfect girl, who just happened to be from my little home town. OTC match made in Heaven. She agreed to OTC THAT night.. met a few blocks away from IS to coordinate the trip to my hotel. She told me she'd never done this and was still scared and apprehensive. She wanted paid up front, to prove that I could be trusted. (RED FLAG) I gave her $250, and she was going to follow me. We drove off, and about five minutes later there was a semi behind me, instead of her car. Man did I feel stupid!

The next day, back in my home city, she called me, apologizing and had a complex story about what happened, but said she still wanted to see me. We arranged a hotel visit for the next week, and had a FANTASTIC time with this scorching hot beauty (a solid 9). I'd got a room with a jacuzi, and she didn't hesitate to hop in and play... She gained back my trust. On the way back to drop her off at her other job, she tells me she needed money to register for class at SMC... all she needed was $1500. What the hell, I didn't pay for the afternoon, which was TOTALLY incredible, so we stopped at the bank, while she was all lovey-dovey snuggled up to me in my car, rubbin my thigh lovingly..

Next, she called me the next day crying... her "drug addict brother" stole the money that I had given her and she still needed to register for class. PLUS, he'd taken her rent money, too. Now she needed $2,000.00. I told her I could only give her money if she met me again. I booked another hotel for the following day. The plan was, she would meet me at the hotel, we'd play a little, then she'd go register for class and come back later in the afternoon and spend the night with me... "free". (such a bargain!!) We played.. and played, and after I was nearly delirious, she got dressed and headed out to register. You guessed it... she never came back. Stupid again!

Two days later, she called with yet another story of what happened (blamed ME because her ex-boyfriend supposedly saw the hotel key in her purse, and made a big scene, yadda yadda...) She wanted to get together so that she could make it up to me..

Yet again, I arranged a hotel. (incidentally, my wife was so suspicious of the sudden numerous business trips... pretty nearly got me on the divorce path). The plan was to go to dinner, then back to the hotel for the whole night.. again "free". She showed up, I met her at her car, ready to go out to eat. She greeted me with a tremendous kiss, and some hand work that made me want to take her right there in the parking lot. Then she tells me that she really hated to ask, but she needed money to buy a new car (her car actually supposedly belonged to her parents and they needed it back). She only needed $800, but if I gave her $1000, she could pay for her books, too. Instead of going out to eat, she needed to go pay for the "new" car, and exchange cars. She would then come back to the hotel and give me a night I would never forget (which she said as she'd worked her hand inside my pants and had all of the blood in my body, now throbbing inside her sexy fingers). Off she went with the $1,000. You guessed it.. she never showed.

The funny thing is, every fuckin' time, I KNEW she wasn't going to come through.. fuckin' KNEW it, but still, I shelled out the money.

I knew how COMPLETELY idiotic I was all along, but typing this just now, I cannot believe that I could've been taken like that. The only redeeming factor is that I had some REALLY hot sex, with probably the hottest girl I have ever been with... for "free", but I was out $4,750!

It was a VERY expensive lesson, but a lesson well learned. Upon my return to the SC scene, I had another "sure thing" OTCer lined up, who even before we hooked up, was calling and asking for money (geesh, do they have a list on the internet of PLs that are easy to take money from, or what?!) I turned her loose.. haven't seen her in the club since.

I should have my lifetime membership at TUSCL revoked for my stupidity.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I think some of you need to read my article on dancer drama.

Never, ever give them money for services not performed. No handouts, no loans. I have been getting POP averaging $150 for session for 2.5 yr with Stripper. She does not ask for handouts or loans and knows better.
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    Once it leaves your wallet assume that you'll never see it or them again. If you can't handle that, don't let the money leave the wallet.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    Man, tough times. My worst time doesn't really come close to the tales you guys told.

Mine was just paying $100 on a dinner date with a stripper. I had assumed that after the meal we would fuck, but she ran off with some excuse about picking her nephew up from a birthday party or something.
  • mikayla
    14 years ago
    hey baby, if you want to play you have to pay!
    if i was her i would be your princess and i would treat you like my prince xxx
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I have only been burned in the club a few times by ROBs. Worst being a VIP upsell that left me wanting to slap the bitch's jawbone off. It is all part of the game. You don't know if their any good until you try 'em out.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    *they're
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    When I read stories like these, I'm glad I'm a natural cheapskate.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    And I thought I was the most pathetic tuscler! It appears that there are contenders for my crown.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Hell, I've been beaten out of more money by "friends" and family then by dancers. Usually I just chalk it up to life's learning experiences.

Look at the good side, you did have the money. Some don't have anything at all to lose!
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    Right Clubber... it's not like it broke me... pissed me off more than anything that I was soo stupid (and let that other brain do way too much thinking). Like I said, I DID have several good times out of it, too... some good memories, if I hit the mental "pause" button before the ugliness...
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    I had a stripper ask me to pay for her new boob job. And she wasn't even giving me any pussy. I had the sense to tell her that I would only pay for a boob job the old fashioned way--one lap dance at a time.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    While I never got ripped off to the tune of thousands of dollars, I know what it feels like to be ripped off or burned. I just realized the other day how much I've been spending and I'm going to cut that down. Been away from the strip clubs for a while and my bank account suddenly increased a great deal without trying.

I plan on reducing my total spending on strip clubs and saving more. Those $40 lap dances actually cost hundreds of dollars in future savings in only a few years if you can successfully grow your money much faster than market averages like I've found out how to do. If a dancer said she wanted to do a two for $250, you would think it was a joke and not get any. Well that may be what it will cost me after a few years by not investing that money. I just need to remind me of this fact to help me to say no.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    DougS, one can only pity the other guys who get involved with that "scorching hot beauty".

But they are not all gold-diggers. Recently, I spent time with a girl at a club, and toward the end of the evening we agreed to go back to my hotel room. No request for money. As it turned out, it was real late by the time we got there, and she pretty much passed out. So, we did not have sex. Instead, I dumped her on the sidewalk outside her house (she's lives with family) 4 hours later, and she stumbled off.

Fast forward 2 weeks, I'm back in town and visit the same club. She is there and gives me a hero's welcome. We have a nice time at the club and agree to give OTC another try. So again it is late, she wants breakfast and we waste an hour at a diner while she wolfs down steak and eggs. Back to the hotel, and again she crashes. We sleep in a bit but I have to catch a plane. So no sex!

She has no cell phone. I give her my number. She calls a day later and we make plans to get together the next time I am in town. I'm thinking I have to get her out the club. So, Although I have not yet paid her anything for any OTC activity (the 2 sleep-overs!) I am going to suggest I just give her what she expects to make on a typical night (it's going to be less than $200) and we get an early start. LOL! We'll see.

So not every OTC girl is a ROB. Some just want a place to crash away from home!
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    HarryDave: true, not all dancers are gold diggers.. not all dancers are ROBs.. But, the problem is, there isn't a stamp on the foreheads of those that are. There's no way to tell. It's a dancer's job to "hustle" in order to make money. They have 8 hours a day to practice their game.

I don't know how many times I've told myself, "either what she is telling me is true, or she's an incredible actress". Think about it... if one practiced the art of lying and acting, it wouldn't take long to become very accomplished at it.

The sad thing here is, there ARE some dancers that are truthful and genuine, but you can't trust them either.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I think there is a mistake being made here. Like DougS said, "...not all dancers are gold diggers.. not all dancers are ROBs.. But, the problem is, there isn't a stamp on the foreheads of those that are." All true, but it is not they that are the "problem". Wish to know where the problem lies, look in a mirror. All the time, in our lives, there are those out to take advantage of us, be it a car mechanic, roofer, a scam artist, etc., whoever. The only one that can be held accountable for wrongs against us are ourselves. Of course forcible advantage must be ruled out.

We have to make the choice of, do we trust the dancer or do we not, no matter her appeal. If wronged, then it is our fault for letting them take advantage of us. All this said, the little head can often make us very stupid!

• DougS
    14 years ago
    Clubber is right of course. When I was burned, it was >>I<< that was to blame. It was >>I<< that believed, and was taken in, hook line and sinker, as they say. I wasn't so much pissed off at her, but was embarrassed that she knows how stupid I was.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion