tuscl

It's that time of year again

Ahh, yes. December. Wonderful time of year as the USA slides into winter. MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! HAPPY CHANUKKA!

21 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Yeah, that means it is time to take the mistletoe to the club and hold it over my dick.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Snow today in CBus...funny how Ohio drivers seem to forget how to drive in the snow from one winter to the next.

I hate the cold...makes JR. want to crawl into a cave for warmth and a loooong hybernation.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    And greedy dancers want to remind you of the extra tips they need to buy toys for their children. Where's the father?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    And the greedy dancers get the same response from me every year.

No
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    "And the greedy dancers get the same response from me every year. No."

I prefer "What do *I* get out of the deal?"
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LOL, I'll have to try that one this year, george. Thanks.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    vincemichaels:

I see from another post that you are in Florida for the winter. I bet you are having better weather than I am having in Southern France. Very windy, rainy, and cooler than normal here this year. You have SCs as entertainment in Florida. I am going to a soccer match in Nice on Saturday: Nice vs. Marseille (a bitter local rivalry - like OSU and Michigan). Marseille is OSU; Nice is Michigan - Marseille wins almost all the time. I have my favourite wine bar in Saint Raphael. You have Tootsies and many others of the same ilk. Hmmmm. Why am I here?? Well, Christmas with the Eurotrash in Monaco will be a new experience for me.

JOYEUX NOEL et BONNE ANNEE!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    hahahaha dick under mistletoe nice idea.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    hahahaha dick under mistletoe nice idea.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I thought we had our winter a few weeks ago! It did hit the 40's one night. Now, looks like another winter on the way. Might even hit the 50's. I think it is something vm brought with him!
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I don't like winter. I can't wear my loose-fitting gym shorts to the SC, instead I have to wear sweat pants which makes things slightly more difficult.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, Clubber. Sounds like a good reason to stay warm at night with a favorite. LOL
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

Likely will try and warm up with her this afternoon/evening. I'll keep her as a favorite till MG is available.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I like this time of year because when I go to the club after work it's already dark outside. Makes me feel less of a perv somehow, lol.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I think we should visit PP with Shadowcat this month and sit under the mistletoe with him. LOL
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    OK vince, I am going to find an old oak tree and get a gunny sack full. Although snowtime & I didn't need it at the Follies today.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    That's great news, Shadowcat. I'm happy for ya. I've been working my way through the South Florida clubs and I must admit, I haven't found a better one than Showgirls North in Sunrise. I was at Showgirls South yesterday and I didn't like the brightly lit VIP area.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

Got pretty warm last evening. We had the room to ourselves, but that damn dance counting bouncer wouldn't stay away. My fave said something to him in spanish and he left not to return. Said she told him she would tip him to leave. Interesting.

Anyway, your new friend was there. Only works Thursday and Fridays. You saw her Wednesday because of Thanksgiving.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    HMMMMM, sounds like I am going to Stir Crazy this afternoon. LOL
  • troop
    14 years ago
    happy festivus :D
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    10 Things that Sound Dirty at Christmas, But Aren't
    10. Did you get any under the tree?
    9. I think your balls are hanging too low.
    8. Check out Rudolph's Honker!
    7. Santa's sack is really bulging.
    6. Lift up the skirt so I can get a clean breath.
    5. Did you get a piece of the fruitcake?
    4. I love licking the end till it's really sharp and pointy.
    3. From here you can't tell if they're artificial or real.
    2. Can I interest you in some dark meat?
    1. To get it to stand up straight, try propping it against the wall.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion