Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

"Tall Glass of Water"

steve229
steve229134673

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

I heard a guy with a thick Southern accent use this expression the other night to describe a particularly sultry, leggy dancer on stage, which made me smile.

Any other expressions you've heard or use?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Well, in the SC environment, "Dumber than a rock." comes to mind. Mind you, no matter the appearance of any dancer, the above may fit.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

She is not my cup of tea.

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

"I wouldn't bang her with your dick" comes to mind.

"Butterface" comes in handy as well.

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

I've heard "I have warrants" a couple of times. Haven't figured out what I'm supposed to make of it or how I should respond.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I second with Prim0 - butterface is common for columbus strippers

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"I have warrants"

Maybe she's one of those Stripper investment advisors, and has some Goldman Sachs warants to sell you?

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

butterface = horse face

split tail (self evident)

stink finger (third base)

Suzy Rottencrotch

puta (dumb bitch), panocha (pussy), pinche (tight pussy)

Profile picture for DougS
DougS
•

Where'd this topic go from terms of endearment (a phrase for a hot girl) to the phrases describing ugly girls?!

Well, here's another ... you've heard of Cougars (older woman attractive to younger guys)... how about Bengals (nice uniform, but ugly helmet - translated, nice body, ugly face)

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

Lol! Wikileaks supposedly has 5GB of material from a former Bank of America exec they've been holding for a year. When it finally goes public, will it make strippers more honorable then white collar execs in banking?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Strippers are already "more honorable [than] white collar execs in banking."

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

Dudester says: [ignore]Posted: 11/30/10

puta (dumb bitch), panocha (pussy), pinche (tight pussy)

Dudester...sounds like you're hispanic...probably mexican or hang out with a lot of them. Just a guess.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement