tuscl

"Tall Glass of Water"

I heard a guy with a thick Southern accent use this expression the other night to describe a particularly sultry, leggy dancer on stage, which made me smile.

Any other expressions you've heard or use?

11 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    Well, in the SC environment, "Dumber than a rock." comes to mind. Mind you, no matter the appearance of any dancer, the above may fit.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    She is not my cup of tea.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    "I wouldn't bang her with your dick" comes to mind.

"Butterface" comes in handy as well.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I've heard "I have warrants" a couple of times. Haven't figured out what I'm supposed to make of it or how I should respond.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I second with Prim0 - butterface is common for columbus strippers
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "I have warrants"

Maybe she's one of those Stripper investment advisors, and has some Goldman Sachs warants to sell you?
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    butterface = horse face

split tail (self evident)

stink finger (third base)

Suzy Rottencrotch

puta (dumb bitch), panocha (pussy), pinche (tight pussy)

• DougS
    14 years ago
    Where'd this topic go from terms of endearment (a phrase for a hot girl) to the phrases describing ugly girls?!

Well, here's another ... you've heard of Cougars (older woman attractive to younger guys)... how about Bengals (nice uniform, but ugly helmet - translated, nice body, ugly face)
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Lol! Wikileaks supposedly has 5GB of material from a former Bank of America exec they've been holding for a year. When it finally goes public, will it make strippers more honorable then white collar execs in banking?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Strippers are *already* "more honorable [than] white collar execs in banking."
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Dudester says:
    [ignore]Posted: 11/30/10

puta (dumb bitch), panocha (pussy), pinche (tight pussy)
    --------------------------

Dudester...sounds like you're hispanic...probably mexican or hang out with a lot of them. Just a guess.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion