tuscl

Louisville PT's

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Do *not* let your friends talk you into going to this club if you are a bachelor about to get married. On the other hand, if you're organizing such a party and want to embarras the shit out of your buddy, definitely try to talk him into going here.

On my recent excursion, there were two bachelor parties, both of which followed the same format. Poor sod is dragged up on stage, shirt is removed, pants are dragged down around his ankles and he's instructed to lay down on the stage while a couple of hot chicks faux hump his pelvis and his face by turns, among other similar activities, and the DJ gives a running commentary about how under endowed he is. The last item in each of them was when he was told to get up, whereupon his skivvies were pulled down to join his pants, leaving the unfortunate victim swinging in the wind. One of them was so drunk, he didn't even notice for about 30 seconds.

It's really a shame what some "friends" will do, isn't it?

3 comments

• dw.buck
    14 years ago
    fukk with all that done on stage i would want the dancers to finish the job. if my schlong come out im going to shoot it. sounds like great times i might wanna go and fake a bachelor party
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Best DJ for bachelor parties I ever experienced was at The Gold Club in San Francisco. The DJ had an A list of comic material to throw in to the affair which would've been worth the cost of cover in and of itself.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LOL first time I heard a comment in support of DJs. The ones around columbus tend to be fat and annoying.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion