tuscl

Friday night in Toronto

Monday, November 29, 2010 10:13 PM
I'm going to do a two club run this Friday, ending up at the BR. For the first club I'm either going to the Fairbank or Club Paradise. According to everything I've read Paradise is hit and miss, and Fairbank depends on what you are looking for. I'm particularly interested in the EE dancers at the Fairbank (I've heard good things). So, for any regulars from either place that are on the boards, which is better on a Friday night? I know that this is pretty subjective, but if there is anyone out there that frequents either club on a Friday I would appreciate the feedback. I know this is also time contingent (e.g. the Fairbank girls work three shifts, 12-5, 5-10 and 10 to close) so if you have time recommendations it would be appreciated as well. I'm thinking of starting at the BR and going to Fairbank or Paradise afterwards, but if BR picks up later I could switch it around. I will post a review of this epic night as soon as it is complete. Peace, BigBadBob8

5 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I learned one word when I was in Toronto: Cannonball. Friday afternoon would be the perfect time for the A+ talent comes out to relieve the customers of their paychecks.
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Hey Bob Let me know if this club is still all asian girls and if the guy with the clip board books your girl for you .. k ? thanks
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Check the Strip Club Section of [view link] or [view link]. Both are excellent review boards for the Toronto area.
  • bigbadbob8
    14 years ago
    Checked out TERB already, the reviews mention names and discuss dances but they didn't discuss specific days (in particular, I had trouble finding reviews that gave info on the dancers I was interested in and info on their shift, found one or the other, not both). That's why I was canvassing regulars. Thanks for the suggestion though, TERB has been useful. And yes, Fairbanks still uses bookers. Peace, Bigbadbob8
  • bigbadbob8
    14 years ago
    This is not the first time the CB has come up, I will have to get out there soon...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion