tuscl

Best club I've ever been to

What would you think of a club where the parking was in a covered structure for only $1 an hour, an unlimited supply of hot babes strolling all over in practically nothing and no charge for just standing there and observing. Welcome to South Beach. Sure no lap dances or Champagne room like most clubs here in Florida, but you can't beat the price.

15 comments

• bumrubber
    14 years ago
    South Beach is indeed quite a spectacle, a venue for hot young rich people from all over the world to show off. It's a major fashion industry venue and a magnet for fashion models and photographers. Hot body culture is probably hotter in FL than anywhere else, and South Beach is the pinnacle of that. Every hot person that I've ever known has made a pilgrimage.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    so vince.. have you taken your talents to south beach? :)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

I was working some years ago at a place in Sobe. I stopped in a little grocery spot to get a soda. While there I was talking with the manager and a couple came in dressed to kill. Unusual on Sobe, no, but what did they purchase? Kitty litter, a candle, and a spatula.

Oh, and she was quite lovely!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    even better than detroit?
  • ILiveAtStripClubs
    14 years ago
    Sounds like I need to take a trip to South Beach.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Hmmm..... being a backseat sportsmen, I'd advise you too hit a bar/nightclub loaded with eye candy and start buying some babes beverages.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    It's worth a trip, just to hang out and look around.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    troop, yep, I will most likely be somewhere in Florida for the winter. I've become a snowbird, and as Clubber can testify, the women down here in South Florida are mighty fine. And that's just on the streets, the clubs here have some mighty fine talent, also. I am glad to report I met a dancer yesterday at Tootsies that was willing to get me off in the VIP area. FINALLY !! LOL. I just won't do the Champagne room thing, I don't care how fine they are.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

I am happy you enjoy our women, and I'll happily share. Excellent for you and Tootsie's. Might be strange to say this to you, but I wish it were not so far away.

I've been going to Tootsie's since back in the early 80's. Of course, VERY different now.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Vince, I wouldn't object if you were to take a few photos and upload them to your profile. ;)
  • Knightline
    14 years ago
    Tootsie's isn't in South Beach - so you're talking about some other club - why didn't you name it? Thanx.

-K
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Knightline,

Sobe in general, not a club!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Knightline, Clubber is correct. My discussion here was written kinda tongue in cheek. I was referring to the beach here in Miami Beach and Ocean Drive. South Beach runs roughly from 6th street on the south end up to 22nd street. In that roughly 1 mile stretch of beach you will see women from everywhere in the world wearing practically nothing. I have seen a few totally nude women on the beach in the 18 years I have been visiting Miami Beach, but the rest who are either going topless or wearing the skimpiest of swimsuits is an inexpensive way to view some of the world's most beautiful women.
    There is a club in Miami Beach, Club Madonna. I haven't been there in years and have no plans to go there. From everything I've read about Club Madonna for the last several years, the place is a ripoff.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

I've head that about Madonna from others besides just those on here.
  • Knightline
    14 years ago
    Vince - sure they go naked on the beach - but how is the mileage? :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion