tuscl

Babe?

DougS
Florida
Saturday, November 27, 2010 3:15 AM
Maybe it's just me... but it annoys me when dancers call me babe, hun, etc. To me it seems condesending. I make sure I introduce myself, and know her name (real or not). At least make an effort to remember my name, geesh! (or maybe it's just habit - or their way of remaining detached?) I know the majority of the posters here will say, "what does it matter what she calls you?" I've had some intense dances where things are gettin' heated up and progressing in the right direction, only to have the mood sapped by her calling me "babe" or similar. Am I nuts?

18 comments

• harrydave
    14 years ago
    Yes.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yeah, you are. :) Seriously, I don't find it particularly annoying, though I can see where some might consider it so. It's just another no big deal for me.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Has never crossed my mind one way or the other, so, no big deal.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    You pay a girl to grind her crotch on your dick and then you feel disrespected that she calls you "babe?"
  • pjsands
    14 years ago
    I like when milfs call me hun, makes me feel like she is in control and will say, "hun, come over here and unzip this for me".
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    "Hun" is not cool enough to sit on my lap unless it's Megan Fox or equivalent. "Babe" is a bit annoying, but I'll get over it. Seek out the dancer who purrs in your ear, "Hi, Money Man".
  • nycstrip
    14 years ago
    I actually sort of feel the same way. If I introduce myself to a dancer, I would prefer that she remembers my name or at least not using some generic term like 'hun' or 'babe'.
  • SometimeVoyager
    14 years ago
    Anonymity is one of the hallmarks of strip clubbing. I usually don't remember a dancer's "name" past the initial introductions. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to use a pseudonym anyway, playing a part just like the dancers do.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I have to watch out for *me* using that term outside the club environment. :)
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    More often than not, I forget her name, even though she just told me 5 minutes ago when I tipped her on stage. So I often resort to "Sweetie." Using a generic stand-in is not put-down, but simply a recognition that we can't remember all the names we come across in casual settings, and they have remember more than we do. The only time I'd say it might be a problem is if you've seen the girl a number of times, struck up a rapport, and seem to have more of a connection than just a stripper and a PL hooking up for a lapdance. And to be truthful, I've actually had the reverse problem on occasion; she remembers my name and I've forgotten hers. That's an SC foul if there ever was one...
  • kuteechaser
    14 years ago
    A stripper can turn you on with her dancing but can enhance the experience with her choice of words, "you can touch me some more if you like (insert your name here)"...or turn me off with, "that will be $360 dollars, sweetie (sucker)" when I only counted 10 of $20 dollar dances. I actually had another dancer that remembered me from a previous visit argue on my behalf, "there is no way you could have done that many dances during the amount of time you were with him" We settled for $220.If a dancer makes the extra effort to remember my name (and remembers it on a subsequent visit), it makes the experience more personable and gives her an edge when it comes to repeat business.
  • MondoGoGo
    14 years ago
    Personally I kinda dig it when an attractive 20 something uses a term of endearment like sweetie or honey etc... One of the things I'm looking for in the situation is intimacy and a pretty girl sans clothes calling me sweetie fits the bill nicely IMHO.
  • dustyshoes
    14 years ago
    I don't remember names very well and I have seen dancers in different places and they ask if I remember them and I usually don't. That dosen't mean that I don't remember them but I just don't remember their name. The question is, with all the people they see, is it that unusual that they don't remember someone that they have only seen once or twice? I don't think that it's a big deal one way or the other.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "All the boys say, Hey Baby, Hey Baby, Hey Girls Say, Girls Say, Hey Baby, Hey Baby, Hey"
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I just call them bitch and call it even.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    My Granddaddy used to say, "Call me anything, just don't call me late for supper."
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    i rather be called big daddy, pimp daddy, but babe, or hun works as well, as long as she is calling me and i will cum (lol)
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I am fat. Most dancers approach me with the "Big Boy" or "Big Guy" line. It gives me the opportunity to respond: "Wait until you see what I am packing." Even if I am full of shit it is a good ice-breaker. It allows the dancer to respond with superb SS: "Wow! You weren't kidding." A "meaningful" encounter usually follows.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion